INGAME STATUS

If you have any unique feature requests, post them here! There is already a large to-do list and things will take time to be implemented.
I am no longer taking feature requests due to the limited amount of time I can devote to programming the lobby.
BLACKHAWK69
Novice Member

INGAME STATUS

Post by BLACKHAWK69 »

I am a longtime player and many many ppl know me. I'm not complaining, BUT, it's ever soooo annoying getting whisper after whisper while I am playing. I play alot. I get ALOT of whispers.
Like the symbol for AFK, how about a symbol for INGAME? Not the auto symbol we had at first, as I understand that was a problem, but a symbol we can change, like when we change to AFK, NOT AFK. Adding, perhaps, the EE and AOC symbols to that section and changing the name of the section from AFK to STATUS. I generally change status to afk when I enter a game, but ppl still whisper me because it makes noise and they think it might draw me to the keyboard. To officially tell them I am INGAME would eliminate, at least those legitimate friends, NOT the idiots spamming whispers, from talking to me while I'm playing. My two cents worth, BLACKY

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Re: INGAME STATUS

Post by peow130 »

BLACKHAWK69 wrote: I am a longtime player and many many ppl know me. I'm not complaining, BUT, it's ever soooo annoying getting whisper after whisper while I am playing. I play alot. I get ALOT of whispers.
Like the symbol for AFK, how about a symbol for INGAME? Not the auto symbol we had at first, as I understand that was a problem, but a symbol we can change, like when we change to AFK, NOT AFK. Adding, perhaps, the EE and AOC symbols to that section and changing the name of the section from AFK to STATUS. I generally change status to afk when I enter a game, but ppl still whisper me because it makes noise and they think it might draw me to the keyboard. To officially tell them I am INGAME would eliminate, at least those legitimate friends, NOT the idiots spamming whispers, from talking to me while I'm playing. My two cents worth, BLACKY

+1
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

Good idea.

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

im not the only one that just sees a blue line am i lol

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

LOL somebody edited the post so the font size was so small it looked like that.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

lol i was wondering what they were responding to lol

BLACKHAWK69
Novice Member

Post by BLACKHAWK69 »

yeah that blue line was a ltl creepy... made it tough to know what was said lol but still, i'd like to see it done. maybe thats why not many responses to this idea. hmmm

BLACKHAWK69
Novice Member

Post by BLACKHAWK69 »

oh and btw...who would edit my post? I didn't

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Anybody on the staff that thought it was annoying that you made the font-size extra large for no apparent reason, so he did the opposite.

Anyway, this is a good idea but when it actually gets done depends on when Nuckin will be able to return to working on the lobby.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

BLACKHAWK69
Novice Member

Post by BLACKHAWK69 »

oh ok great thx. I thought I had the font size the way it is now. I was just being a ltl creative to get it noticed and read.

inola
Nemesis

Post by inola »

Maybe set yourself afk before you c-in or start a game your hosting.

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

or just ignore it like i do

cause everyone wants to talk to sexy about stuff all the time lol :P

BLACKHAWK69
Novice Member

Post by BLACKHAWK69 »

what happened to the second page? so is this topic dead or is it still possible that an INGAME status may happen some day?

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

BLACKHAWK69 wrote:what happened to the second page? so is this topic dead or is it still possible that an INGAME status may happen some day?
The forum was restored after being hacked from the last backup we had.

In that backup, there was no second page on this topic yet, so that's been lost.

Skynet
Novice Member
Lobby Username: Skynet

Post by Skynet »

Omega wrote:
BLACKHAWK69 wrote:what happened to the second page? so is this topic dead or is it still possible that an INGAME status may happen some day?
The forum was restored after being hacked from the last backup we had.

In that backup, there was no second page on this topic yet, so that's been lost.
You still didn't answer his question...

From now on Blackhawk you should always postfix your messages with a:
"I might 'accidentally forget' to donate next month should there not be a timely or straight forward answer to my questions/requests in the future."
That oughta keep the mods/admins/supreme_chancellors in line for ya Blackhawk ;)

Return to “Request Features”