In Game Textures

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the lobby, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
Apple Pie
Novice Member
Lobby Username: Apple Pie

In Game Textures

Post by Apple Pie »

Hey guys, i've just returned to EE after a long time of not playing. (i plan on owning you guys soon, don't worry).

Anyways, my ingame graphics are fudged. The game runs fine but for some reason the units and buildings go in and out of being invisible. I was wondering if anyone knew why this might be?

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Re: In Game Textures

Post by Omega »

It sounds like
1) You're playing with so many units that the game can't handle it
or, more likely
2) Your computer can't handle that many units on-screen, try turning down your graphics settings.

X warrior411
Nemesis
Lobby Username: X Warrior411

Post by X warrior411 »

Apple Pie wrote:Hey guys, i've just returned to EE after a long time of not playing. (i plan on owning you guys soon, don't worry).

Anyways, my ingame graphics are fudged. The game runs fine but for some reason the units and buildings go in and out of being invisible. I was wondering if anyone knew why this might be?
I get that problem sometimes, but for me it's only when I'm looking at about 400 units at once.

Apple Pie
Novice Member

Post by Apple Pie »

It shouldn't be that, im playing it off a rly new and quite powerful laptop. Even with the graphics down to the absolute minimum, it does the exact same thing. Put it this way, i can play Call of Dut Modern Warfare and Dawn of War 2 on my laptop, surely it can handle EE lol.

Apple Pie
Novice Member

Post by Apple Pie »

Never mind, it looks like the problem has someone resolved itself :?

Return to “Support”