Guidelines For Requesting Support
1) Read the F.A.Q. located on the main page first.
2) Read the solved problems index, and see if your problem has already been solved.
3) Try basic troubleshooting yourself.
1) If you get an error, include the entire, exact text of the error.
2) Include all relevant information about your problem, when it happens, how often it happens, if anything has changed recently with your computer or its settings, et cetera.
3) Include any and all steps you have taken yourself to solve the problem, and what happened (i.e. same error, different error, anything different, etc.).
1) Check back regularly for updates on your problem.
2) If you manage to fix it yourself, tell us what the problem was and what fixed it.
3) Answer queries on your problem to the best of your ability, and when you try things that are suggested provide helpful feedback. For example, instead of saying "it doesn't work", "nope" or "didn't work, explain the exact steps you took to do what you were told, and their results, such as whether or not anything changed regarding the problem.