Dave Starts Swords (Mid SH--Start)

Links to and discussion of Empire Earth Videos! Some great training videos are contained within.
Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Dave Starts Swords (Mid SH--Start)

Post by Omega »

eC Dave starts swords, and continues to play up until he gets a hero.

His civ is as follows:
Buildings: Cost and build time
Swords: attack, hit points, speed, cost, build time
Econ: Iron mining and hunting and foraging
Cits: Speed
Siege: range

Note on this video and all other videos, I'll have to add bb code for youtube tags lol (If the video displays here fine, disregard as this has already been fixed)

RoToGuRu
Forum Noob

Re: Dave Starts Swords (Mid SH--Start)

Post by RoToGuRu »

i just sent a friends request over to whoever this is on youtube ...this is way to cool seeing the video.

do you guys have a special program to capture the game in play? how hard is it to record stuff liek this ..i have a program called nero

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

That's me on Youtube. I'll accept your request if I can remember to log in with the eetrainvideo account tomorrow :P

As for recording, I used FRAPS. It's a great program for recording! ^^

It's not too hard to record with (the hardest thing really is compressing the raw video files, which is pretty easy), but the odds are it will lag your computer somewhat (unless your computer is AMAZING, of course :P) if you are playing and not observing.

RoToGuRu
Forum Noob

Post by RoToGuRu »

cool ! rate my vids will ya ..lol

my nero program makes compression easy...i can do mpeg1,mpeg2 and avi with ease...its the screen capture part ;/ that gets me

i wanted to record myself and post some EE vids on youtube for a long time but never could figure it out ..when i get more free time I will work on it...I can record live TV from my comp with ease also ..i can do everything but screen capture ..especially PC games...i wanted to get some NHL 09 vids and some of my great tiger woods pga golf shots up on YT also .

peace out

Return to “Empire Earth Videos”