Sword

Moderator: taco

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Re: Sword

Post by Omega »

Sexacutioner wrote:i dont think ive been attacked before 8f11 in about a year now so btd is pointless for buildings lol
I will attack you before 8 f11 every game :P Promise!

taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

Post by taco »

if ur pocket ur probobly lucky enough to get away with it, play in a good midsh game, and u will always be attacked, on average i get to them b4 3f11, no btd on both army and buildings, ur dead by 4f11

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

everytime i play you taco you base sit on wing, havent played you a whole lot though maybe 3 times in the past year and i always get the good team lol

dont think ive played against omega though

White Fang

Post by White Fang »

omega owns joo xD!!!!111oneone

edit: cause i seen omega rush peow in mid sh fast :o
"TŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ ҜąžŤєř җ: fang's the most sexy offer"

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

Meg's got the fastest, most skilled, sword rush in the game. Bar-none.

taco
Civ Nazi

Post by taco »

in his prime its possible. but then again there has been ALOT of very skilled sword rushers. right now i would b confident in saying he could probably beat most of the mid players even tho he hasn't played in about a year. but binary u really cant say that these days since he doesn't actually play.

@sexa the times ive been wing against u ive had to focus on much more then simply u, i quite often am put in the position of having to let my wing get stronger while i weaken the others so that im left with a team. don't get me wrong ur decent. well from memory, but in a pro mid game where i don't need to worry about the other side. i will always rush my wing even if im in pocket.

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

taco wrote:in his prime its possible. but then again there has been ALOT of very skilled sword rushers. right now i would b confident in saying he could probably beat most of the mid players even tho he hasn't played in about a year. but binary u really cant say that these days since he doesn't actually play.
Taco, please explain to me why it is that you feel a need to belligerently argue everything I say, and always with the same point of; 'not these days'. Think whatever makes you happy Taco, but do us all a favor and stop going out of your way to try and convince us that 'these days' things are different. I'd give Omega a week of gaming until he'd be back up to his former level. I never said there weren't a lot of great rushers, I'm well aware that there have been, I've played with them all, and in my experience, which for some reason you seem to think is lacking, very few even come close to Omega's sword rush ability, and I don't just mean pumping put swords and setting a flag, and none have ever equaled his swords.

taco
Civ Nazi

Post by taco »

its always the same deal with u isnt it binary, some1 questions ur statement and u got batshit crazy lol.

i only posted that becouse i think its completely pointless in saying "no1 has a faster more skilled rush" when its very, extremely possible that others have, u even stated that urself that others were close to his skill. i do think u no what ur talking about to a degree, but how can u make such an accusation when u haven't even played mid in what 3years? within this time no1 was par with him? like hell u would even no since u STOPPED playing. give me a break here, did i claim these days was different binary? i only pointed out its past tense. that he may of had* the best sword rush in the game. as he isn't playing mid anymore. i didnt go on a rant saying how these days are far more skilled that the foundations of midsh and strategies are completely different. becouse imo all of that is wrong.

with the competition 'these days' i doubt any1 can achieve the same greatness they previously could. given a week, a month he would still fall short since there just isnt a need 2 b better then what we are, he probably would make top 3 easy. but wouldn't b as good as he was.
but thats just me questioning everything u say, i seek out and target ur posts over every1 elses cause ur so fucking special, 'think whatever makes you happy binary'.

White Fang

Post by White Fang »

:O taco vs omega would be good match ._.
"TŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ ҜąžŤєř җ: fang's the most sexy offer"

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

taco wrote:its always the same deal with u isnt it binary, some1 questions ur statement and u got batshit crazy lol.

i only posted that becouse i think its completely pointless in saying "no1 has a faster more skilled rush" when its very, extremely possible that others have, u even stated that urself that others were close to his skill. i do think u no what ur talking about to a degree, but how can u make such an accusation when u haven't even played mid in what 3years? within this time no1 was par with him? like hell u would even no since u STOPPED playing. give me a break here, did i claim these days was different binary? i only pointed out its past tense. that he may of had* the best sword rush in the game. as he isn't playing mid anymore. i didnt go on a rant saying how these days are far more skilled that the foundations of midsh and strategies are completely different. becouse imo all of that is wrong.

with the competition 'these days' i doubt any1 can achieve the same greatness they previously could. given a week, a month he would still fall short since there just isnt a need 2 b better then what we are, he probably would make top 3 easy. but wouldn't b as good as he was.
but thats just me questioning everything u say, i seek out and target ur posts over every1 elses cause ur so fucking special, 'think whatever makes you happy binary'.
lol you are such an arrogant, yet remarkably ignorant, raving lunatic.

taco
Civ Nazi

Post by taco »

intresting qualities i apparently possess, much similar to ur own. ignorant, arrogant and a lunatic, funny how i hinted that u were all 3 in my previous post. i find that kinda ironic.

Return to “Standard - High (SH)”