the winner

Important information about the tournament, including rules, and any announcements.
Manni
Lobby Username: Manni

the winner

Post by Manni »

The winner is aVe_Katzer.
This result is the opposite of my forecast and the originally proclamed winner name is aVe_Katzer instead of aVe_Kazter. I`ll write an extra topic in the Basement section on that and things that are relating to it. I recommend to read it if these things interest you.

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Re: the winner

Post by Omega »

Was there really any need to change the subject heading in your response to where you originally posted this? No, no there wasn't.

Manni

Post by Manni »

I change the headline cause
1) I want to show people before they read it if it interests them
2) I see no technical reasons why there is a problem if I do that.
If there is such a problem, tell me it and I won`t do it again. Upto now, you haven`t said one and thus I see no reason why to leave my headlines in standart form.

Omega
Administrator

Post by Omega »

Editing the subject line the way you do causes everyone who uses the 'view unread posts' feature to think there's a NEW topic on whatever the thing is, only to discover it's really just the same topic they have zero interest in and don't want to see at all after getting there.

Your large text announcing the winner should be sufficient to highlight what the post is about.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

It's kazter actually. and yes omega warned u like yesterday or something that whenever u change the heading he will split it to a new topic.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Manni

Post by Manni »

I also click on "View new posts" and then a list appears with the topic names f.ex.: "the winner" by Omega. If the title was named in the "View new posts" menue there had to be written "Re: the winner" So the problem with thinking there would be a new topic doesn`t exist. I keep writing the headline like I want cause there is no reason why not to do it.

Omega
Administrator

Post by Omega »

Manni... have you ever taken an IQ test? Iqtest.dk <----- post a screenshot of your score if it's over 100.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Omega wrote:Manni... have you ever taken an IQ test? Iqtest.dk <----- post a screenshot of your score if it's over 100.
i'd have to say some of the questions i don't even want to take my time for it and just guess it lol.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Manni

Post by Manni »

I see. It`s not "view new posts but unread posts".

Return to “Tournaments”