Psychological

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
Wardog

Psychological

Post by Wardog »

He's been banned for glitching and hes still getting in games and i know the IP he is using is 66.169.85.79 and it never changes, but idk if hes still getting in games from old undeleted IP's or not so basically i wanted to know if that IP was banned. He is in denial about it and everything as soon as i mentioned it he said no i wasn't and started calling me a fag lol its pretty pathetic he still hasn't changed at all.
"The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Re: Psychological

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

Current bans are listed @ http://save-ee.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=280
I don't see that name listed, maybe he has another name that is on the above list? Also, we can only ban from the lobby, so it is more then possible for a banned player to get in to games if given the IPs to join.

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

Bin, Psychological = Skylar = Banned. (Banned under the name -•¤Ð?. Ðøñá?ú?¤•- right now).

Wardog, odds are he's either getting someone who isn't banned to feed him IPs from the lobby, or he is just connecting to IPs he already has saved. There is unfortunately nothing that we can do about this at this time, all that can be done is ban from the lobby...

However, I would encourage you and everyone else to block that IP from your firewall, so he can't connect to any games, and encourage people you know who host to do the same :P

Wardog

Post by Wardog »

Will do
also idk if you knew but aleasnea or whatever is psy. Isn't it possible that you could make a patch that is mandatory for all users that changes the files for direct connnect i checked my data shit and under WONLobby resources there are 2 files entitled Direct Connect control and dialog. Im not exactly a master about computers but that sounds like it would fuck them up lol. Although this is just a random suggestion because i have no idea what they do for i do not have adobe reader 9 and i don't want to test it by deleting shit lol.

Wardog

Post by Wardog »

Ok I just tested it and apparently you cannot even select the multiplay tab on the main menu when you delete either files because I'm asuming it realizes there is a missing file. But it didn't get fucked up or anything when i restored the files so they could go back when their ban is up. I'm just not too sure on how to make that a patch or anything lol.

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

Well, the problem with that Wardog is if people were banned that way, a simple reinstall of their EE would fix it lol. Or they could just back the files up and restore them if they got banned.

Wardog

Post by Wardog »

Ah, but then wouldn't he have to download the new patches again..... but if he were banned from the forums! :mrgreen:

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Honestly, there isn't a feasible solution to make our bans carry over to EE itself unless we completely recode the multiplayer system. That's a far too difficult, time-consuming, and unnecessary task and if we wanted to do that it would've been done by now. All we can do is offer a list of IP's that hosts can then firewall to prevent connections from that player.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”