_eC_Samuel

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
lightnessking.
Nemesis

_eC_Samuel

Post by lightnessking. »

http://puu.sh/Dp9b

Help he annoyed me in the past and today, now I'm annoying him and he can't handle it no more so he mutes me unattended. (No popup showed up with an official mute.) Yet samuel muted me omgomgomg. -.- :). Samuel I don't respect you after our previous conversations and believe you shouldn't compare people from holland with monkeys (laugh out loud.).

Now i'm also saving screens of samuel kicking me without a reason. (yes tricky i'm also saving yours, but i only want to know what your score is because you can kick me :P.)

Oh look right while i'm making this post samuel is spying on me :D. here:
http://puu.sh/Dpdc

Np sam love you, keep your job up. (rofl rofl.)

Anyways here are some screens of him kicking me, and I'm sure there will be more in the future.
http://puu.sh/s1ke
http://puu.sh/DoW4

And I got some reports ingame that VoE daniel is also muted and VoE Simple too.
This is going out of control, save the italians from the monkeys :DDD GG No re.

Dafuq samuel, stop your nonsense -.-
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Simple
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: VoE_sImpLe^

Re: _eC_Samuel

Post by Simple »

... stop this ...

Samuel
Lobby Username: _[eC]_SamueL_

Post by Samuel »

To first off, Lightnessking was the only person who deserved the mute, every other person got promptly unmuted few minutes after, I have already talked about it with Simple and promptly cleared it up.

Lightnessking has been provoking me for the past months, this is not the first time, and I have decided that he deserved a mute. And by no means I am gonna take it off until the 2 days that I have decided on have passed, because he has been annoying me in a way that frankly I find it hard to believe that I have been able to put up with him for this long.

As far as I am concerned, trusting on the respect that I've been able to gain over the years, I am confident that my word will be fully trusted, as not only have I helped many beginners and average players improve their skills during the years, but also contributed to the growth of this community with consistent games from 2008 to 2012.

I am fully aware that I insulted him, just like he insulted me, and any insult that I did towards his country is the response to prior insults that he had directed towards my country in the past months.
I am a human, and as a person with a sense of identity for my country, just like many others, I will not tolerate such lacks of respect. My insulting words towards the Netherlands were just the expression of all of this continual, intentional disrespect that he has been directing at me and my country. If any dutch has felt offended by this, he has my sincerest apology, I reacted by emotion from prior insults from someone from the Netherlands, and it was not meant in any offensive way towards people who were not involved.

And as I was coming here, towards this pages to report him on lobby, I couldn't help but see that he was already here, and promptly messaged him on lobby

And now I come here with courage, perfectly aware that this decision might cause some controversy after his post, but for the best and full respect of the lobby rules I will still stick to my decision, even at the cost of damaging my image and my reputation here, doing what I deem to be the best for the terms of service to be respected.

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

Lightness, do you have any comment on Samuel's side of the story?

Also, would you mind posting unedited versions of the second and fourth screenshots you linked in your report, or PMing me unedited versions of those screenshots?

Also, what's this about Tricky?

Still trying to get all the facts here, as there is the appearance that a lot are missing.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

lol i kicked him twice as a joke and he knows it was a joke so dunno why he brings me into it and dunno why he takes screens of me lol but since i know light aint taking it as a joke cus he brings my name into it i wont bother jking around with him now np :roll:
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

I can't provide unedited screen shots, since i made use of Puush, a tool to make full print screens (ctrl shift + 2) or select your own area to capture (ctrl shift + 4).

The past months? This started almost 1 month ago, not even a full month. You started to insult me and comparing me to monkeys :D. And the day you muted me, I was talking about football Italy vs England, and they had so many chances and they missed all of them. So I made fun of them. After that you compared me to monkeys again :D. And then you bring up art? Wauw, hilarious.

And no omega, tricky may kick me :P just like pelie. :D

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

After talking to Sam about this, he agrees that the insult made was not called for, has apologized for it, and will try and refrain from such behavior in the future.

As for the mute, Sam has agreed to lift it and try and get along with you on the condition that you try to stop harassing him. Will you agree to this solution, Lightness?

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Sure, by the way sam, next time don't quietly mute but let a pop up appear so ican see how long it is lol.

Samuel
Lobby Username: _[eC]_SamueL_

Post by Samuel »

My talk with Omega was nice and productive, and to make sure every reader can get a good understanding of the situation, I will add some details.

After some talks about the recent events, we agreed that something urged to be done to solve the situation, and we reached the solution it was either one of the two people of the dispute that had to step back to guarantee the peace of the lobby. As the regular user of the Empire Earth lobby could expect, as a moderator, I thought I'd take the mature and decisive decision to step back to guarantee the users a peaceful gaming.

To me the mute was well deserved and towards the respect of the ToS, Lightness has another opinion and probably no agreement could be reached at that point, the only thing that needed to be done at this point was a mature step back from one of the two sides, and I will gladly be the side to make that step towards the lobby's peace. Every further talk about the mute is now useless, since everybody is of his own opinion, and the controversy can be considered as closed.

I am particularly happy of reaching this solution, that I am confident has satisfacted Lightnessking that isn't muted anymore and can keep using the lobby service, to show the lobby users that the moderators are mature and sensible people, they can make mature decisions, they will make mature decisions, and if the controversy ever arises, the moderators and the admins will be the first side to start considering taking mature decisions towards the resolution, as this post proves, and they are willing to take decisions like this one.

THIS is what being a moderator means, in spite of what some people say. It does NOT mean to be error-free, but it DOES mean to think things thorougly and even being able to step back maturely and courageously.

I'm not saying we have reached a great result that was completely unexpected, I just want to thank the other moderators who gave me their insights, and Omega who suggested this as a possible solution, and before he could think of any other I told him that I agreed with THIS solution and that THIS was the right step to take towards the resolution :thumbsupl:

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”