-

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
Manni
Lobby Username: Manni

-

Post by Manni »

-
Last edited by Manni on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Manni

Post by Manni »

-
Last edited by Manni on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eisregen
Lobby Username: Lycantropia

Re: EE AOC.exe- racist?

Post by Eisregen »

manni just send him a massive nigerat spamm back
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

Eisregen wrote:manni just send him a massive nigerat spamm back
qft
- øWñEÐ.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

2 week mute for EE AOC.exe
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

tool
Lobby Username: (Zabijej) Tool

Post by tool »

lol that won't make manni any happier, shame on the staff catering to his needs
mhm?!?

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

racist stuff is 2 weeks anyway tool just no one else delt with it. Maybe if he says sorry il reduce it.

Oldspice
Lobby Username: Oldspice Guy

Post by Oldspice »

Very sorry for saying that. I was being very unreasonable and should have really controlled myself. It won't happen again in future my friend(s)!

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

How could you say you were being unreasonable? You weren't arguing in an uncontrollable rage, you were just spamming a single word.

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

yo so like does the ignore function not work, ive seen in past topics to just press ignore when you get mass whispers, imo no mute should be given

Manni

Post by Manni »

-
Last edited by Manni on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oldspice

Post by Oldspice »

Can I remind peeps that mods and admins dont get paid, and aren't under any legal obligation to do anything. They're free to do WHATEVER THE FUCK they want, and shouldn't be obligued to do anything, or not to do anything etc.

Also I took the liberty of actually reading manni's wall of text. It's more intriguing I find when you put some blue in there. but...

I quote: "I prefer being a Nazi to being a man without honor" --- what the fuck man.

See manni, this is why ur not cut out for the dog tourney. Too cruel and offensive and condescending.

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

Manni wrote: This was one of the two reasons why I left Save-EE.
1. When I said PeliE that nothing happens he said that the admins will check it. So it seems as if only admins can check if that really happened.
2. Tricky said that he didn`t intervene cause the guidlines are not applicated anymore but the rules got tougher which means 1 month ban for racistic offense. This can only be done by admins.
3. Omega said that nothing happened cause Tricky probably failed to post it properly.

For someone who has a brain this can`t be only an unfortunate accident. Obviously its either common to ban racism which would have been Omega`s job since Saturday - or the mods told me lies.
With regard to your conclusions from the three presented statements, if assumed they're fact, I'd just like to mention the following:
1) Your conclusions do not follow from what you've presented. As an obvious example, it's possible everything you told was believed to be true by the person who said it to you. If that were the case, the information, even if inaccurate, would not be lies.
2) Your conclusion that it's common to ban racism also does not follow from what's presented, but more importantly, it's also quite incorrect. We banned for racism in the past, but stopped that practice over two years ago.
3) Since Saturday? You posted this on Sunday, at 7:57 A.M. my time. I realize that you're on German time, but the last time I checked that's actually ahead of any of the time zones in the continental United States. Which means it would have actually been posted (for you) about 13 hours AFTER Saturday was over.

I won't try and analyze the accuracy of the statements you've presented, since for two of them I was not even a party to the conversation.
Manni wrote:4. Tricky even was half-honest: He said that I shouldn`t wonder that noone helps me when I have done bad things myself.
This seems to be the attitude of the whole stuff. There are masses of mods and 2 well active admins and you really need 5 days to ban obvious racism? I tell you the truth about Save-EE:
There is no justice anymore. Staff does what he wants. I was punished for posting a nazi-post for nazis. As you could see if you read it, it took me hours to create it.
And this is the reason that racistic offense of Jossos is not punished. Cause Staff hates me and likes Jossos, the Manni hater.
And then they even act cowardly (like always :roll: ): Instead of telling me that they hate the Nazi Manni and love the racist Jossos they lie at me.
I prefer being a Nazi (which of course doesn`t mean that I`m really a Nazi) to being a man without honor like the whole stuff is (cause noone has intervened for 5 days though the issue was obvious and though Mods have that much time to play or post shit in forum).
We do not ban for racism. We also are fairly skeptical of edited screenshots, like the ones you posted, since not only can they be faked, but they can be accurate but deliberately not show certain parts of the conversation to make things look other than what they actually were. Furthermore, the the 'no racism' policy primarily focuses on public displays of racism. There's an obvious difference between say, a forum post espousing and promoting racist views and someone who says a word in whisper and once in a game where there was just one other person present from the evidence you presented. If you can't figure it out, the aforementioned post is much more public, and it's also promoting a racist ideology.

Honestly, it sounds to me like you're just butt-hurt because your post was removed. Get over yourself.

As for hating you, I certainly do not, and I doubt any of the rest of the staff does either (and furthermore, it's not like anyone on staff "loves" Jossos either. Know his track record AT ALL? You can find it in the banned/muted/appeals section if you really care). I find you fairly comical, since you're essentially a joke. You think you are an amazing player, but you're not. You think that you're good at organizing tournaments, but you're not. You think that you're good clan leader, but you're not. Most importantly in my opinion, you think that you're some kind of brilliant intellectual, and you're MOST CERTAINLY NOT THAT. I can even back up my statements. I could play you and win (and I have under smurf names--consider this an open offer for a 1v1 sometime if you really want to contest it). Jossos can organize a fake tournament, that's a complete joke, and generate more interest than any of your real tournaments. Your clan barely had any members for how old it was, especially if we're counting people who were legitimate members. Finally, many of your posts could be replaced by computer generated gibberish that's designed to look on the surface (but doesn't actually communicate anything), and they'd be of slightly higher quality. All of these things combined don't make me hate you, or even dislike you. I'm pretty much completely indifferent, except for the fact that you're such a joke that you're hilarious. I suspect that virtually the entire staff, and the entire lobby (at least those aware of you) feel the same way.
Manni wrote:Jossos said as one reason for my exclusion of the dog tourney that I used the N-word often. So of course I`m happy that he is punished for the N-word by the cause of my complaint.
Apart from that, they have to punish him cause it`s in their guideline. If you think that you can use your authority for favoring "good" people and disfavoring "bad" people against the rules you should really ask yourself if I or you are the better "Nazi" of us.
1) The dog tournament was fake. It was created for only two reasons. To upstage you at tournament sign ups, and to parody your own behavior when you tried to sign up (and, even in the actual signup post). I know the latter reason has been stated and explained to you before. Do you not know what a parody is?

2) Stop projecting. If I had to assign labels of "good" and "bad" to you and Jossos, you'd get the "good" label and he'd get the "bad" label for past actions, and I'd guess that the entire staff would make the exact same label choice.
Manni wrote:All who want to understand it, will understand now my 1st reason why I left this community. A stuff has responsibility and people should have respect of the persons in stuff. Though, nearly noone of the current well-active Save-EE staff causes my respect and half of it causes even strong disrespect. I`m sure that that`s more or less a general opinion about the stuff. Maybe this is the reason why there are 8 times more players in Gameranger though it has no AoC.
OK, Manni. You're entitled to your own opinions and assertions, no matter how wrong or unrepresentative they may be. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Oldspice

Post by Oldspice »

Omega wrote: The dog tournament was fake.
Woa wat the fuck. treading on personal territory here.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

2. Tricky said that he didn`t intervene cause the guidlines are not applicated anymore but the rules got tougher which means 1 month ban for racistic offense. This can only be done by admins

i dont know the guidlines off by heart you had a look at them and it said 2 weeks mute? so why ask me if you ready know what the guidlines are? If i have to mute or request a ban i look at the guidlines myself i dont memorize all the rules manni. And yea maybe use the ignore button instead of looking for trouble ;)

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”