sigh.

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
merczab
Forum Noob

sigh.

Post by merczab »

ha, shoulda said somethin.
Last edited by merczab on Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

merczab
Forum Noob

Re:sigh

Post by merczab »

d
Last edited by merczab on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Re: Caspian

Post by Ghost »

[03:58:45] Caspian has joined the server.
[03:59:14] Caspian was last seen hosting mid (66.108.218.40) @ 11/3/2010 3:59:14 AM UTC using the name Caspian
[04:00:47] GriffoN_ was last seen joining Caspian's game (66.108.218.40) @ 11/3/2010 4:00:47 AM UTC using the name GriffoN
[04:00:47] Caspian was last seen hosting mid (66.108.218.40) @ 11/3/2010 4:00:47 AM UTC using the name Caspian
[04:02:18] Caspian was last seen hosting mid (66.108.218.40) @ 11/3/2010 4:02:18 AM UTC using the name Caspian
[04:02:30] Caspian was last seen hosting mid (66.108.218.40) @ 11/3/2010 4:02:30 AM UTC using the name Caspian
[04:02:31] merczab was last seen joining Caspian's game (66.108.218.40) @ 11/3/2010 4:02:31 AM UTC using the name Merc Zab
[04:02:33] Caspian was last seen hosting mid (66.108.218.40) @ 11/3/2010 4:02:33 AM UTC using the name Caspian
[04:03:12] Caspian was last seen hosting mid (66.108.218.40) @ 11/3/2010 4:03:12 AM UTC using the name Caspian
[04:03:57] Caspian was last seen hosting mid (66.108.218.40) @ 11/3/2010 4:03:57 AM UTC using the name Caspian
[04:07:41] Caspian has left the server.
)Wind(_aNime_
_›[pM]‹_Helicon 1_
_›[pM]‹_Scarlet Knight_
»◦•●Ŧђσя●•◦«טłтїмå
≈Imperium≈ Ciro¹
≈Imperium≈ Murderotica¹
2nd Sucks
90s black commedian in chief: SINBAD
attack of the wolf king
bob and the bakerstown butchers
Caspian
Chauncey Gardiner
china buffet
Chootle_
chromakey dreamcoat
CMND/CTRL
Crusades
dead hearts
Demon & Eleven Children
eggs are funny
emotional joystick
Epilogue
everlasting tapeworm
Georg Ludwig von Trapp
Goodbye, I!
here to make friends
inhalepower
M Bison
micron91
Mountain
noob lube
pM_unicorns_exist
projectMayhem
projectMayhem_Thor
Red Queen
Roman Tides
Sara
smile, youve won
sound design {MAB}
used gear
WR_kyle
Locate logs confirm game, list of related usernames. It was pretty obvious he used a trainer. Resources spent in stats are 0.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2822
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

_Blitzkrieg_
Basic Member
Lobby Username: _Blitzkrieg_

Post by _Blitzkrieg_ »

pff why are you even reporting this?
it was obvisouly some kind of a joke
nothing serious..
Old Papa Noah sat down on a trunk

thor
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: pM_Thor

Post by thor »

_Blitzkrieg_ wrote:pff why are you even reporting this?
it was obvisouly some kind of a joke
nothing serious..
yea no shit it was a joke, with you MERCENARY ZABUZA who ive known for what...4 years at least? (youve been on my AIM that long anyway) - the guy i trained in mid when he was a noob and nobody else cared...
well hope youre happy
pM_Thor

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

If someone nukes me in mid I would laugh,
Merczab -1 :thumbsdown:
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Eisregen
Lobby Username: Lycantropia

Post by Eisregen »

LOOOOOL ATOMIC MIDDLE LOOKS NICE PEACe!
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

d-dog
Lobby Username: Cold Fusion

Re: sigh.

Post by d-dog »

merczab, do me a favor and leave ee, kthx. Congrats you got someone banned for joke. faggit
COLD FUSION COLD FUSION COLD FUSION COLD FUSION
BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_
D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG

taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

Post by taco »

merczab wrote:ha, shoulda said somethin.
honest opinion fuck u.
reporting some1 for the sake of reporting some1 is cunt like. obviously merczerb doesnt give a shit so y report and take action? i no you mods must b seen to b proactive and doing ur job, i get that. but at the same time the users and the game has evolved to the state where such setts exist hex warz trainer warz, whatever u refer to them as, is this the case this time i dont no.
in any case its an obvious breach and under policy is considered ban worthy, however being as it is and how it was, so obviously intended and the manner in which it was taken, and intended to be taken should it be 3months i can quite convincingly say no should 1month be sufficient i would even say that would be stretching it.
i understand the need to be seen acting on breaching the policy however consideration should be given to thor or any1 else about the manner in which they do so, if for example thor was to try and hide his trainer saying he didnt glitch, that he was wrongly accused, i would say well done good choice mods, but the circumstances arnt that, thor hasnt tried to hide it, he has made it so obvious a retard could figure it out, by changing age, 0 spent, nuking and not denying it here.

i dont make the rules nor enforce them, but when u take the 2 scenarios i have presented i think its obvious 1 deserves a much harder punishment then the other.

inola
Nemesis

Post by inola »

taco wrote:1month be sufficient i would even say that would be stretching it.
I would totally agree with you but, Thor is one disrespecting bitch which I banned him off forum for doing so 24 hours before Ghost banned him off lobby.

I'll tell you how we say it where I'm from "Get it how you live".

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

anyone can cheat as long as they say it was a joke :P

VoE_CusTomm^
Lobby Username: VoE_CusTomm^

Post by VoE_CusTomm^ »

Sexacutioner wrote:anyone can cheat as long as they say it was a joke :P
How could that not be a joke ?

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

does it really matter if it was a joke?
using a trainer on save ee lobby is a violation of rules and IS cheating

so basicly what your saying is everyone should have a trainer just so they can use it as a joke from time to time ?

when ive seen the " bam " cheat is has always been because of some pathetic noob getting his ass handed to him even though he was ALREADY using the trainer and imagine that is been a MID game all but 1 time that ive seen since they started banning for cheating on sierra

those who use a trainer once have used it before and will use it again

got rid of tribute screen to get rid of glitching but trainers as long as their used as a joke are ok?

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

VoE_CusTomm^ wrote:
Sexacutioner wrote:anyone can cheat as long as they say it was a joke :P
How could that not be a joke ?
From the original report, it sounded as if Thor waited until right before he was going to get omgwtfpwned, then he cheated. That alone makes it seem like it might not be a joke. Of course, since it was a 1 vs 1 it's very possible that Thor was using Asus Drivers the entire game up until he blatantly cheated because he was loosing. Or, it could be he really was joking around and intentionally played like shit and lost then cheated like he planned along for the laughs.

It doesn't really matter though, he still cheated, and it's still against the Terms of Use. Plus the OP thought it was blatant and intentional non-joke cheating when he reported it. Only the fact that it was someone he had known for a long time got him thinking that oh hey, they must have been joking!

So, question for you, if this was so obviously a joke, why did the OP originally report it and think it was not a joke?

And another question, if someone were to in every single game, cheat extremely obviously and repeatedly claim they were joking around despite the fact everyone else though it was a serious (no cheat) game, don't you think they should be banned?

mudface
Lurker
Lobby Username: ]RsC[muDfacE

Post by mudface »

i don't get it. if merczab took it back why should it still count

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”