a silly Quest

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

a silly Quest

Post by eeralf_ »

how the beer get faster cold down, in refrigerator with 7 Degrees or in Nature 7 Degrees, or its same, damn physical or chemical processes, what u mean`?, hahahahahaha

oh i know in nature are wind, but this should be ignored

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Re: a silly Quest

Post by Omega »

Ignoring any wind, they would cool at the exactly the same rate, and to exactly the same final temperature. The mechanism of cooling, for the bottle/can, would be exactly the same. It would be due to collisions with air molecules that (on average*) have less random kinetic energy than do those of the bottle/can and the liquid inside.

The average refrigerator is around 4 degrees C. The typical range is 1.7 C to 4 C (even the ones you control with an adjustment knob).

Note(*): I say on average because there's actually a great deal of statistics involved here if you want to model the exact mechanism of what is happening. Within a given sample of gas measured at temperature T, it's not actually every molecule of gas having the same random kinetic energy, instead what's really being measured is the average random kinetic energy.

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Re: a silly Quest

Post by eeralf_ »

Omega wrote:Ignoring any wind, they would cool at the exactly the same rate, and to exactly the same final temperature. The mechanism of cooling, for the bottle/can, would be exactly the same. It would be due to collisions with air molecules that (on average*) have less random kinetic energy than do those of the bottle/can and the liquid inside.

The average refrigerator is around 4 degrees C. The typical range is 1.7 C to 4 C (even the ones you control with an adjustment knob).

Note(*): I say on average because there's actually a great deal of statistics involved here if you want to model the exact mechanism of what is happening. Within a given sample of gas measured at temperature T, it's not actually every molecule of gas having the same random kinetic energy, instead what's really being measured is the average random kinetic energy.
thanks Omega, for go details, (maybe u forgot heissenberg) anyway, i try now nature, so i dont need energy, hahaha, real thanks iam bad on physic and chemie i have only a normaly knowing but i can add 2+2 .;))))

Return to “The Basement”