Post retarded online scam attempts you've seen

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post retarded online scam attempts you've seen

Post by Omega »

Here's an example:
Hello,
It is a great pleasure writing to you all my fellow good citizen out there who have suffered the same way i had suffered in the arms of fake and heartless scams. I am Mrs. Deborah Spencer,i live with my family in Liberty ville, Illinois. am a single mom of 3, my kid are 4,7, and my eldest is 11. i was trick and even lost my mom all in the name of a loan. But at last God directed me to a reliable Loan firm that gave me the loan of ($60,000 USD) that I was in dire need of even with a bad credit, i was qualified for my loan of $60,000 USD immediately they sign my loan contract/ agreement my loan was transferred to my bank account without any stress or complain. All this while, i never knew what i was doing until God gave me a breakthrough by bringing me what i have been searching for all this while,i was blind but now God took the lead and decide the path i take. I saw your question on a site i need financial help. i have been there several times and to be honest, it hurts so badly. Because people loose their homes, some even go bankrupt, sick people die in the hospital hoping one day their loan will be sent and it never came, my mom died because of their hazard. Then why do we still fall victim to this fraudster.I have been scammed by this evil and heartless demon who claim to be money lenders on that same web site, not once or even twice. I have decided to help people in any way i can and with my past experience, i wouldn't want any human to go through the same way i had.

I have decided that I will refer anybody I come across to this God sent Lending Firm they are reliable and their terms and interest are low and affordable, its just like a miracle to me, I have search for a real and legit lender until God Lead me to this one and I have decided to help my fellow good citizen. they are a lot of fake lenders out there and I do not want any body to fall a prey. So please do get to the customer service department via EXECUTIVE.LOAN.FIRM@HOTMAIL.COM, ASAP!! for your loan request and all your sorrows will be put to final full stop!! and your loan will be right at your door step just in time.

May Almighty God bless us all and guide us to the rightful path always.

Thanks.
Mrs. Deborah SP

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Re: Post retarded online scam attempts you've seen

Post by simple_faith »

lmfao, i bet thats [-Ts-] Ghost, heheheehhehe

Return to “The Basement”