Slut Rushing

Only for talk specifically about the Art of Conquest expansion.
taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

Re: Slut Rushing

Post by taco »

Eisregen wrote:omega it isnt hard play vs 2 ca player with knights when u have some time at start...
ill save u from omegas uber long explainations. and keep it short. a skilled player DOESNT give u time at start. the SECOND they figure out ur knights u have become the target for EVERY ca player in the game.
on a side note read the bottom of omegas post where it relates to sword +ca against ur knights ca + ca against ur knights etcetc. very realistic outcomes.
can me and omega be ca against ur knights? and see how long u last in a 2v1? not being self indulgent but thats the skill level where talking about. umm for the players of today abstract and wolfy doing ca u doing knights. i dare say u would come out behind both times(hell any chance of countering is gone the second 1 makes a few persians)

Eisregen
Lobby Username: Lycantropia

Post by Eisregen »

the point is ur enemy dont know u have knights and out boom.
and normaly no1 rush pocket on 4vs4 larg map if some1 so it maybe it fails but most of the time it works and walls help too..
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

taco
Civ Nazi

Post by taco »

so many conditions are needed to make this an "alright" strategy. i dont no about u but i scout who im against, generally within 3f11 ur boom, ur wall wont help u much when my army is there in 5f11.

Eisregen

Post by Eisregen »

anyway i often win with this strat and i dont say its unbeatable or overpowerd i just say it works well..
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

eis u're a noob all ur points are invalid. I don't know any good active aoc mid sh'ers anymore anyway.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Eisregen

Post by Eisregen »

yes im noob i play this for 1 week.
arrogant jerk..i wounder why i was so dumb and join heros clan once
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

taco
Civ Nazi

Post by taco »

we all no ur not a noob. u just dont understand. it might b the language barrier but either way. the general idea is you should not be able to beat some1 2v1 in a high skilled game(ofcource there are rare exceptions) and pahaps u were talking about those exceptions. where u are given a considerably cheap and strong combo of knights hero zues against 2 ppl. who may of spent the first 10f11 sword slutting ur wing to death while u massed knights and got a good eco going with expan. given this circumstances both ur opponents have wasted time rushing ur wing, and would of wasted a decent amount of swords while u only gained knights. this is an exception which looks like u would have a good at minimal decent chance agaisnt them.

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

I'll totally agree that knight boom can totally beat people 2 vs 1 if the 2 don't bother to scout or attack in a reasonable amount of time. However, I think the 2 in that case would certainly fall into the idiot or noob categories, or both, because it's completely unacceptable for an intelligent, good player to fail to scout or attack their opponent for such an amount of time.

Although I agree with that one circumstance of the above would be if both players waste sufficient amount of time on someone else who isn't you, that that certainly gives you a much better chance than if they actually do the smart thing and focus on you, I disagree that it's even remotely realistic for them to do so.

Ignoring the fact you were talking 1v2 here, meaning your wing is such a completely bad player they are incapable of distracting one, much less two good players for enough time for you to get a good chance at pulling off a victory, it's still pretty unlikely because even if your noob can stall them that long, good players WILL scout you, realize that you pose infinitely more threat, and go fuck you up. Even mediocre players, after about 4-6 f11 are going to realize that they haven't scouted you nor have they seen you try to assist your wing (thus tipping your hand and in all likelihood, getting your army shredded to pieces if you did try), and realize that SOMETHING is up and they better hit you, and actually good players are going to be a lot better than that.

As a side point, I'd like to state that a longbow-pilum-heavy siege tower-ballista strategy is DAMN powerful and can beat people 1 vs 2 if you give it tons of time to boom, mass units, and make a hero and a temple of zeus. In fact, even WORSE strategies can work 1v2 or more if you either take players of a sufficiently low skill level on the 2 side of things, or take players where they are constrained to only play stupidly on the 2 side of things. It doesn't work when you're talking any kind of real game with good players though, because said players aren't bad at EE and they're not going to spend any significant amount of time on a total noob wing who poses zero threat, fail to scout you, never attack you until its too late, and other unrealistic things for good players.

(Although, I suppose it could happen realistically if you allow for 2 more categories... "Drunk as shit" and "high as a kite". Then again, saying "I can totally beat good players 1v2 if they're so fucking high they can't play even half-decently" isn't really even worth mentioning IMHO lol)

lord taewan
Novice Member

Post by lord taewan »

Captain Nemo wrote:eis u're a noob all ur points are invalid. I don't know any good active aoc mid sh'ers anymore anyway.
craptain emo you would get annihilated by the right players on aoc. i wont bother quoting all your silly lines of discussion here, the view from up here in america is far too above your plateau that is europe.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

I don't agree that Nemo would be "annihilated" by the "right" players on AOC, let's assume you're talking about experts. Nemo is a expert, no discussion.

And Nemo, in your opinion there aren't any "expert" mid sh AOC players, that's just a lie. ;-).
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Wizo
Advanced Member

Post by Wizo »

lightnessking4you wrote:I don't agree that Nemo would be "annihilated" by the "right" players on AOC, let's assume you're talking about experts. Nemo is a expert, no discussion.

And Nemo, in your opinion there aren't any "expert" mid sh AOC players, that's just a lie. ;-).
Apart from abstract and taco - which don't really care about that game anymore (What I mean is they're not online really often and not playing all the time. Yea guess why: One of the reasons could be that there are no aoc experts left. That's my theory tho..) - which Mid Sh experts are left there?
"Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof
We all must meet our moment of truth"

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

yo, i actually stopped caring about this.
ended up changing my civ..
Got rid of expan, changed some stuff around.
It was a p2s civ i just made work for mid and p2s, so it was chitteh.
Anyways, i actually prefer not having exp, sort of forces me to boom.
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

taco
Civ Nazi

Post by taco »

Apart from abstract and taco - which don't really care about that game anymore (What I mean is they're not online really often and not playing all the time. Yea guess why: One of the reasons could be that there are no aoc experts left. That's my theory tho..) - which Mid Sh experts are left there?
i wouldnt no but all goes well i might b on more often after tomorro(more often being more then 1ce in 8months) i played and ive actually forgotten how to attack. its kinda sad.. my knowledge is far better then my skill right now haha.
since tomorro is my last test for a while u might c me. i think abs still plays from time to time.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Taco, what's your name ingame by the way, just taco? Than I've never seen you lol.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

taco
Civ Nazi

Post by taco »

lightnessking4you wrote:Taco, what's your name ingame by the way, just taco? Than I've never seen you lol.
use2 b bak in the day, these days its basicly anything retarded. if i wanted u 2 no it u would.

Return to “EE: AoC Discussion”