a new topic finally

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Re: a new topic finally

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

faith you didnt even play mid when their was ec or ws you was on your gay 101st tag getting kicked by p2n players so listening to you is pointless i rather listen to fredflint333 rather what you think
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

trix your great era of mid games sounds alot more like a good week with some mid games and everyone were the same in those games. Cause I played mid, throughout my time in EE tho sometimes limited, but I remember plenty of games with 101st assassin who seemed to only produce swords and go around raiding, much like yourself trix.

Anyway u are powering these few ec vs ws games to somehow be the pinnacle of Mid in EE. I seriously doubt those games lived up to the highest mid standards. Lets go through some players: ras: great pocket but completely incapable of playing wing and would die in 4-5f11. Goldeneye - good allround both with archers and swords but doesn't really stand out. Krass below average with swords and sorta normal with archers (we're talking 2007-2008 when Ws was around yes?). Trix: pretty good with swords and in pocket would go ramrush swordrush on both pockets or something else, plenty effective but expert mid players can adapt to a raiding sword pocket. Slut/capt, decent swordplayers. Nvm: good pocket, sorta bad wing. Assys pretty allright with swords, not as much in pocket.

I can't see a single player standing out as a mid sh expert, sorry. Please somedrop some more players to prove me wrong.

PS: I don't mean anything bad about any of these players but mid cirtainly wasn't their best except perhaps u tricky who seem pretty 50/50 with liga since pocket hasn't ever exactly been u regardless of the set.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

Kazter

On knights...

Scenario 1 - proves my point
Scenario 2 - never happens if both players aren't mentally retarded
Scenario 3 - only happens because EE is dying. If EE weren't dying, these games wouldn't happen often if at all.

On hit and run...

It's impressive if the players are equal in skill and it's a fair fight. Anyone can win an unfair fight! Hit and run is like your girlfriend bashing something over your head while your back is turned. Not a fair fight, but effective. (Can my bullshit manufactured argument get any worse? At least I haven't used Nazis as an example yet.)

On pre...

Club versus club is strategically complex when we consider advancing, towers, prophets, temples, and all other sorts of conditions. You're just too young for the passage of time to seem fast enough.

On pre again...

Many pre players can play other settings well. Look at 101st Assassin.

On expansionism...

Pity.

On Smoke > Krass...

See my other post.

Doctor who...

Random quotation argument. Also, quotation is a false dichotomy. Is there no person who divides the world into n types of people where n is greater than 2?

Texas

Yeah, I was planning to disagree with anyone who disagreed with my random statements, but I kind of concede your point here, the vast, vast majority who can't boom without expansionism can't boom for shit with it either (at least considering any kind of real game... anyone can boom with exp in like, no rush 180 or something).

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

Nemo if you seen plenty of games with faith playing mid we must of all been watching different times.
And nemo i didnt always do swords as pocket but owned most and most couldnt adapt or even if they could stil died or their other pocket died and i know that cus i did against you before and you didnt like it lol.

ras dieing f11 4-5 never witnessed that as ras always used to get fast towers to stop rushers and most rushers failed maybe you saw him die 1 game out of a 100 then presume he sucked against rushers. That's the thing you cant judge these mid games nemo because you didn't play in them enough was very rare to see you playing it. Not saying ras wasn't winnable he prob did die 4f11 one game but to say that was same every game and then think o ras was bad wing cus of one game is bad judging lol.

If ec and ws wasnt best mid clans back then i would like to know who was or what players was the only name you give was ec dave he was best sword player on eec yea but stil winable sometimes ;) i dont think you was in enough of the mid games in that era to judge but i would like to know the other players you speaking of in mid eec. Because where you played 5 out of prob 100 mid sh games I don't think you was a active mid sh player you was mod dm a lot of the times and hardly in mid sh.
2007 mid tourney ec and ws final
2008 mid 2v2 tourney ws winners in final would of be krass and goldy in final but wasn't on
now plz tell if ws and ec wasn't best mid clans where are all these others guys you think about then

ps In liga and mod sett I don't pocket in indy tl and mid sh I used to pocket a lot and was good as other pockets in them setts specially indy tl but you didn't game enough with me nemo of how many games actually got played.

Black Star
Lobby Username: Die Gurke

Post by Black Star »

Tricky talks to much bout that great times, while he is only sitting and chatting, not playing anymore to Show his great skills. Fullstop.
Nemo one of the guys really trying to Keep EE alive (how many heroes still playing more or less, how many Ts ? ).

again: Faith for mod!
[22:23:06] [-Ts-] Tricky: i dont even know what my name is anymore

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

blackstar you really are a retard not even gonna say anything else im not trying to save ee haha wow

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

I think we can all agree that MW and DiS where the best mid clans ever.

Honestly tho, h0llygh0st did great back then (when he was RoK), not only in middle.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Black Star

Post by Black Star »

YE SORRY TRICKY YOU MASS SPAM FACEBOOK SHIT

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

black star what have you done for ee ? talking shit about it

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

Black Star wrote:Tricky talks to much bout that great times, while he is only sitting and chatting, not playing anymore to Show his great skills. Fullstop.
Nemo one of the guys really trying to Keep EE alive (how many heroes still playing more or less, how many Ts ? ).

Faith has been made a moderator before. He was removed, mainly due to doing a HORRIFIC job and the community pleading with us to remove him. This has happened more than once.

As far as criticizing Tricky, he's done more to keep EE alive than you ever have, by a factor of at least (warning: gross UNDERestimate to follow) 100 even. He's still doing stuff, too.

What exactly have you done, and what are you currently doing?

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

Omega wrote:
Black Star wrote:Tricky talks to much bout that great times, while he is only sitting and chatting, not playing anymore to Show his great skills. Fullstop.

Faith has been made a moderator before. He was removed, mainly due to doing a HORRIFIC job and the community pleading with us to remove him. This has happened more than once.

As far as criticizing Tricky, he's done more to keep EE alive than you ever have, by a factor of at least (warning: gross UNDERestimate to follow) 100 even. He's still doing stuff, too.

What exactly have you done, and what are you currently doing?
i also want to know what tricky has done for this community except throw out random bans and mutes, maybe he should change name to Binary, and lol when have you ever listened to the community? nigger please. people wanted tributes back more than no tributes. you made kazter and phoenix mod? I can name a few niggerish moves from you and da mods/admins but Id rather not, cuz i might get banned randomly or get accused of ddosing kazter again. please dont ever say you do things on behalf of the community your only fooling yourself. may Nuckin Futs have mercy on you, may his soul rest in peace, he'd be ashamed right now if he was here RIP.

Black Star

Post by Black Star »

What did I do? Not much ofc but im acutally playing and if theres sth keeping a game alive ist PLAYERS.
And of course i know tricky did alot to save EE, he wouldnt been admin if he didn´t, it´s just he talks so much bout old times but never plays, not even if you want him to :( And in my opinion beside the organization sutff playing is what keeps games alive.

Edit: Who were so crazy to actually give faith mod???
Last edited by Black Star on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

[-Ts-] Tricky wrote:Nemo if you seen plenty of games with faith playing mid we must of all been watching different times.
And nemo i didnt always do swords as pocket but owned most and most couldnt adapt or even if they could stil died or their other pocket died and i know that cus i did against you before and you didnt like it lol.

ras dieing f11 4-5 never witnessed that as ras always used to get fast towers to stop rushers and most rushers failed maybe you saw him die 1 game out of a 100 then presume he sucked against rushers. That's the thing you cant judge these mid games nemo because you didn't play in them enough was very rare to see you playing it. Not saying ras wasn't winnable he prob did die 4f11 one game but to say that was same every game and then think o ras was bad wing cus of one game is bad judging lol.

If ec and ws wasnt best mid clans back then i would like to know who was or what players was the only name you give was ec dave he was best sword player on eec yea but stil winable sometimes ;) i dont think you was in enough of the mid games in that era to judge but i would like to know the other players you speaking of in mid eec. Because where you played 5 out of prob 100 mid sh games I don't think you was a active mid sh player you was mod dm a lot of the times and hardly in mid sh.
2007 mid tourney ec and ws final
2008 mid 2v2 tourney ws winners in final would of be krass and goldy in final but wasn't on
now plz tell if ws and ec wasn't best mid clans where are all these others guys you think about then

ps In liga and mod sett I don't pocket in indy tl and mid sh I used to pocket a lot and was good as other pockets in them setts specially indy tl but you didn't game enough with me nemo of how many games actually got played.
Ya one thing is clear here. We didn't join each other's mid games thats for sure. I remember playing enough mid games in 2007, as my personal arsenal of screenshots from those times proves (to myself). I definitely didn't play it as much as u in 2007, but Im sure in 2005 I played it more than u. In 2007-2008 sure Ws and eC were the best CLANS. They had the best players and middle isn't far from any other set. But Dave is exclusive to have mid as his first priority set among those players. The others did not reach their full potential in the set AT ALL, except perhaps u cause u were pretty good with swords ;).

Mid however, wasn't exclusive to 2007-2008. Infact for several years it had become the "noobset" of EE where DiS and MW would train their newbies and some of the sperm cells from those clans made it out of middle and into more sets and became experts. Other sperm cells faded with time :P
I remember it being more actively played by experts in 2003-ish but obviously can't remember alot of names as it's so long ago, and I wasn't very good at the time (to say the least).
But to name a few we have Omega obviously, and I'd even rate myself here aswell. Then we must also search AoC for good mid players, as there it was the top priority and they just understood the age better than the average allset player who had 1 sword civ and a ca civ. Absolutely as an example became pretty good in middle after he went on to eec. Seizmic I must admit was really good in eec aswell, should he have played it more he would be even better tho. Pope of dope is really good in middle aswell.

Not saying some eC/Ws players weren't very good in middle but if u compare it to their actual skill level in their prime setts they SUCKED to say the least in middle. Here Im mainly thinking of ras/krass/goldeneye (In all fairness krass improved alot since 2008, and Im also sure ras got the hang of the swords eventually) who were insane in the other sets they played but really didn't know middle very well.

As for pocket swords.. Thats an extremely easy strategy to perform Im not impressed by anyone who does it even if they have success. It's really like putting all your eggs in your opponent's basket cause if they can resist it there is absolutely nothing u can do to win the game. Alot of players are too "fairplay" to properly wall tho.

I stand by my critique of ras I saw it several games. Sometimes towers were up fast and he survived but never did he defeat his opponent wing or hurt him bad early or anything. "towers up fast" is usually something u say to a wing who is likely to die and seriously if u have ras on your team u're usually counting on him being a winning factor.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

And just to be clear. Tricky has done ENORMOUSLY much for EE, and really breathes EE lol. Christmas invites to people making comebacks etc, facebook page as well as being a good mod. Sadly he doesn't play anymore but sticking around even so just shows how much he cares for EE. He really does everything he can. I disagree with him on this issue we have a nice debate it's all in good fun.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

I would try to think what else i can remember from that time but my mind gets lost on what years we speak about sometimes think weed and drink killed my brain too much :)

seizmic didnt play much eec tho he came over twice from what i remember and lost against dave then vanished again

pope was mw mcdonalds and wasnt maining in that sett hollyghost was best mw mid player and good mid player against others too and nice high level.

dave was best swords player but not when he first moved over from aoc too eec he was adverage to start off with then he started to improve weekly to become one of best swords players

Return to “EE General Discussion”