Hotkeys = Cheat ?

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Re: Hotkeys = Cheat ?

Post by eeralf_ »

Omega wrote:Honestly, any good gaming keyboard automatically removes any delays between your key presses, or gives you the option to insert a 100ms delay (at a minimum, if it doesn't allow you to specific a specific length of delay).

Any kind of macro recorder that allows you to define your own macros, and hotkeys to execute those macros, also allows you to set or remove delays. It's really easy, and you don't even need any programming knowledge, you just need to not be retarded. Autohotkey is a prime example. Hell, autohotkey is sometimes even better than legitimately writing something in a programming language, because it's just so stupid simple and succinct for a bunch of different operations.

Regardless, anyone can use their own macros. It's simple, and you don't even need to purchase a gaming keyboard or mouse...

With that said, the advantage from a gaming keyboard or mouse, without even considering macros, is probably bigger than someone using macros anyway. This is especially the case for better mice.

Oh, and the time saved with a macro is almost non-existent in a game. How long do you think it takes between presses of the tab key? Not much at all. And you're pretty much only using a macro in say, an SH game to select 6 cits, twice... So multiply that time saved by 12. And that's about it. If it amounts to more than a 2 second advantage, then you're just really slow.
and what i say above, same, and i have autohotkey sience 5 or more years, maybe on start, my software was better on win98 hahahaha, anyway its a real good software, but it doesnt work on EE right, i have tested it, and sure , i never use any software when i play online EE, its cheat basta

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

Autohotkey would definitely work to make macros for EE, lol.

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Post by eeralf_ »

Omega wrote:Autohotkey would definitely work to make macros for EE, lol.
no, try the 6 Citz marked or some other actions with shift-Tab, on my comp (XP) only one times or random work, i tried it on Single Player Record games, hahahahahaha

Return to “EE General Discussion”