ZoS

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Re: ZoS

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

and btw wtf you lot need follow old zos ways instead of losing everything zos standed for.

smurf sundays ???? Why: To have fun and piss other people off xD ???

you stupid or just a fool ? you think you can make up shit new rules for zos what will damage the reputation of the zos name haha i dont think so.

Zos was a clan cus the way we acted the way we always said gg and treated others and other members if you aint gonna live by old rules no point you even trying to restart symbols cus ill say no and if i have to ill get back zea peace to also say no. If your gonna re create it live by the rules and standards set in the past. Your choice Tricky/No Name
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Samuel
Lobby Username: _[eC]_SamueL_

Post by Samuel »

To be honest i think that even we eC should really consider to introduce a smurfing day :P

Nah joking, obviously i think that even though its nice to see symbols back, our zos was so cool it was the best xD
So many nice members back then me wasted tricky pressure barbie buddha it was just really fun. I'm sure these symbols are fun people too, but overall i agree with tricky they shouldn't have rules like a smurfing day lol

Hawk
Novice Member
Lobby Username: -•¤Hąwĸ¤•-

Post by Hawk »

haha i just putted that smurfing day shyt up for the hell of it lmao, also Tricky thanks for posting the old rules and stuff, im sure skylar will agree to go by those rules now, especially the 4 week probation and stuff. Thank you for your help Tricky.
-•¤Hąwĸ¤•-
Soaring to the win.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

K had word with skylar and he wants it to be like old zos ways to so i have np in the restart of zos.

I will try and contact some old old old zos for you lot to help you out and il be keeping a watch also to make sure zos standards stay high and fly :).

Much respect from trix/No Name

Hawk
Novice Member

Post by Hawk »

Tysm for your help tricky, btw who was anonymous, was that you?
-•¤Hąwĸ¤•-
Soaring to the win.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

lol @ history starting october 2001
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

well yuri done history but i know it started off when eec multi player was up what ever date that was

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

[-Ts-] Tricky wrote:well yuri done history but i know it started off when eec multi player was up what ever date that was
EE was released in November 2001.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

maybe the ZoS history started in oktober 2002? lol.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

meh i dunno lol just copied from old old history maybe 2002 when did aoc come out ? oo

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

17 September 2002

makes more sense huh?
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

d-dog
Lobby Username: Cold Fusion

Post by d-dog »

Fyi, I am the last remaining original zos member for aoc, skylar is not. I recruited him myself, and I still get on from time to time as well, fyi. I never agreed to skylar becoming the new "leader" either, because I never considered myself to be a leader as well, but rather just a person trying to continue a clan, which in my opinion, has always been based on recruiting people whom were friends with the clan, not skill level. I remember when we would vote new members in, it was never about "o this guy sux, i say no" it was more along the lines of "Well I dont know him, so gunna say no" even if they knew the guy was good, and I think tricky can account for this as well, in fact, I know he can, was looking thru old recruitment polls on zos forums,

"symbols = big family and a big family normally dont get on with people if their attuide sucks wrong or write lol
its just like pink sun for ee he was new recruit and damn hes getting good but he has nice attuide that was one of the main reasons i got him in.
i look for attuide,potential for learning,loyalty", -Tricky

and I don't think Skylar understands this concept yet because you started recruiting ppl whom I had no idea who they were, cliffy, nor abstract didn't know them as well. But if you do insist on recruiting skylar, I highly suggest you run it by everyone else in the clan first, and base your recruiting on knowing the person, not skill level, its why I recruited you and cliffy in the first place. Just something to consider.
Last edited by d-dog on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
COLD FUSION COLD FUSION COLD FUSION COLD FUSION
BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_
D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG

d-dog
Lobby Username: Cold Fusion

Post by d-dog »

For example, who is this guy that you guys accepted... reading from your forums btw.

Username: pure minua
Rate Your Self 1(Lowest) - 10(Highest): depends on set, but I would numeralize myself with a 7
Past Usernames: pure minua (i am a so-called "unknown")
Past Clans: none that needs to be mentioned

Who is this guy, he even says hes an unknown player, "none that needs to be mentioned," hes not even willing to tell his previous clans, could be a smurf for all you know...

"You show a lot of dedication and i have a feeling that you will represent this clan greatly. You are also overall an excellent player. You aren't a full pro yet, but i do see that you are getting their and slowly improving. We will help you get to that level.

Congratulations on behalf of all the ZoS Members
You may also put on the ZoS tag now. -•¤Name¤•- "

WHAT THE FUCK? LOL?
Application Posted: Feb 5 2011, 06:42 PM
Hawk's acceptance reply: Posted: Feb 5 2011, 06:47 PM

You determined he showed alot of dedication, and that he would represent this clan well IN UNDER 10 MINS. LOL u best be joking...
COLD FUSION COLD FUSION COLD FUSION COLD FUSION
BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_
D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG

Hawk
Novice Member

Post by Hawk »

i didnt say that just cause of that post. I have known em for a bit, and ive always talked to em, and he has always wanted to join ZoS before.
-•¤Hąwĸ¤•-
Soaring to the win.

Hawk
Novice Member

Post by Hawk »

also if you would like me to leave ZoS if you guys think we are doing a bad job, i will leave under the orders of the true ldrs of ZoS that still play, Tricky and Cold Fusion.
-•¤Hąwĸ¤•-
Soaring to the win.

Return to “EE General Discussion”