Training request!

Want to be trained? You can request training in here!
Ewickly
Forum Noob

Training request!

Post by Ewickly »

1. Setts you want to be trained at: Mostly everything, but usually people are playing mid sh games. So I'd lke to be trained on that. I'd also like to be trained more on the civilization builder. I don't understand everything there is on that list. I believe understanding it would help me a lot.
2. Your lobby name: Ewickly
3. How long you have played EE and/or AoC: I've not played it for a very long time, but I've had it for several years. I've played on the original game servers while it was still new.
4. What settings are you good at (if any)?: Um... Not very good at anything. ^_^;;
5. What time zone are you in? (If unknown, just state the country you live in, or what the current time for you is when you post and someone else will figure it out): -8. I live in Idaho on the west coast.
6. What times (your time) do you normally play EE or AoC?: Any time I want? Usually in the morning, noon, and night time.
7. Is there anything else you would like to add? (If no, just don't put anything here): For civilization builder, if there is a website explaining all that stuff, that would be great. I'd really just like to copy someone else's who is good, but finding out for myself what works would be good too.

PeLlE
Nemesis
Xfire: thepelie
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Pelie

Re: Training request!

Post by PeLlE »

For civilization builder: I suggest going to Civilizations (on this board) and downloading some of them for the setts you're interrested in. As soon as you get good as these setts you can start changing these civs and adding your own ideas/creations.
dreamwalker: i already clearly stated for all the english people that i dont play here
eeralf: ======???????????
eeralf: dont undersstand say it in street language
dreamwalker: fam mans already said im not gwarning wid yo shit on dis ting

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

look in your ee/aoc folder and open the " readme.txt " and everything is listed in there

Ewickly
Forum Noob

Post by Ewickly »

That readme helped clear up some things! Thanks!
I'll go download some of those civs. ;)
But this isn't the end of this thread! I need a trainer still.

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

lol i meant just read it to get what the civ powers do

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

keep practicing im gonna write up some build orders down on here too improve not so good people so if they copy what i write down and start playing with good players you should improve alot.

best way too improve is too play. after you get abit better ill find you a trainer
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Return to “Request Training”