MOD THE GAME

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
NiLla
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: NiLla

MOD THE GAME

Post by NiLla »

Hi guys, I would like to discuss the fact that this game, no matter how great it is, it's 13 years old. Also, I lack to see good 4x RTS games on the market these days. So my suggestion is that we bring EE back to life by picking apart and data mining to fix bugs, improve textures, and add a sense of renew to the already amazingly nostalgic environment. There is already EE Studio, but if we work together with the techs and the ideas, we can have a really good project. That is all. DISCUSS!

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Re: MOD THE GAME

Post by Ghost »

You may fit in better at EE Heaven. They do all the crazy mods and scenarios. Most of the people here like the game for what it is. The bugs that we care about can't really be fixed by mods.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

NiLla
Forum Noob

Post by NiLla »

EE Heaven wasn't alive last time I saw it. I might be wrong, but this is the only real EE community I could find.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Ah that's unfortunate. Last time I took a peek there I thought I saw a few active mod/scenario projects but that was probably a good bit ago.

Most of the people here probably don't know what EE Studio is so it would likely be hard to get a project rolling if you're looking for help. And not to mention that most people here play online and mods introduce version mismatches.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

NiLla
Forum Noob

Post by NiLla »

Hm, you're right. I was just hoping to create something big yet open sourced, kinda like when DoTA first appeared. I'll ask around, try to find some ways to work with the software, and see if I can find a few to spread the word. Thanks for the looksee though!

Return to “EE General Discussion”