Kollegah der Boss

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
X warrior411
Nemesis
Lobby Username: X Warrior411

Kollegah der Boss

Post by X warrior411 »

Reported for racism.((when I said lol,it was before the word jewist came up,I DID NOTHING!))

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Re: Kollegah der Boss

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

For some odd reason I thought it was Kollegah der Boss posting this. I'm a little frazzled today lol.
Anyway, yeah I just saw this when I scrolled up to check on chat log. Kollegah and EmperorBermuda have been muted.

X warrior411
Nemesis
Lobby Username: X Warrior411

Post by X warrior411 »

10010 1111 10 wrote:For some odd reason I thought it was Kollegah der Boss posting this. I'm a little frazzled today lol.
Anyway, yeah I just saw this when I scrolled up to check on chat log. Kollegah and EmperorBermuda have been muted.
You thought Kollegah posted this? lol.

Absolut
Forum Noob

Post by Absolut »

i dont see a point of racism there, kollegah is sarcastic saying "im a nazi because i use german , sounds logical " and then " you r a nigga in da hood becuz u write englisch" he s just showing him his dumb logic. but w/e

pimpbossplaya
Lurker

Post by pimpbossplaya »

i think you guys are idiots.

what the fuck, im a racist? lol? because i said "nigga" ?

you should see in which context i have used the word "nigga"

i said "you are a nigga in da hood bec u speak english?"
=> and not "omg u are black, what a fucking nigga"

well but actually nevermind... im of course a racist 8) just feel important

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

I find it interesting that all these people who come here crying that "its not racist" to use that word, after being muted FOR using that word, in whatever form, all seem to be from the same particular region of the world where there is a less then 5% black population. Hmm... curious.

Toni_Hustler
Forum Noob

Post by Toni_Hustler »

10010 1111 10 wrote:I find it interesting that all these people who come here crying that "its not racist" to use that word, after being muted FOR using that word, in whatever form, all seem to be from the same particular region of the world where there is a less then 5% black population.
Dude there are many black ppl in this world who are calling themself "nigga" so what the fuck is wrong with you?

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

Toni_Hustler wrote:
10010 1111 10 wrote:I find it interesting that all these people who come here crying that "its not racist" to use that word, after being muted FOR using that word, in whatever form, all seem to be from the same particular region of the world where there is a less then 5% black population.
Dude there are many black ppl in this world who are calling themself "nigga" so what the fuck is wrong with you?
No, the question is; What the fuck is wrong with YOU?

inola
Nemesis

Post by inola »

euros lol

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”