EE Art of Conquest Problem !!! help

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the lobby, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
nerohelix744
Forum Noob

EE Art of Conquest Problem !!! help

Post by nerohelix744 »

Well you see i got a problem with the art of conquest i downloaded Empire Earth Forever_v2 on this awesome site and well EE works fine however when i start EE AoC it show the splash screen, a black screen of death then goes back to desktop no error message nothing, for information i have Microsoft XP SP3 (5.1) 502 MB of RAM and Direct X 9.0c (excuse me if its not the right category im just new here).
always think whats going to happen before you lose playing on hard difficulty XD

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Re: EE Art of Conquest Problem !!! help

Post by Captain Nemo »

Topic moved to suppot. Already helped this guy, and directed him here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1036
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

USOLA
Global Moderator
Xfire: usola
Lobby Username: usola

Post by USOLA »

Captain Nemo wrote:Topic moved to suppot. Already helped this guy, and directed him here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1036
I've directed him there as well but he said it didnt work.

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Post by eeralf_ »

sry, i had also troubles with aoc 2.0 installation, but this error i dont know, grrr

also my brain dont get a reason for this, hahaha, sry, iam not joke, iam cant me explain this problem, except a hardware problem

sry man, cant help at moment

Return to “Support”