Online Guide?

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
Mariner
Forum Noob

Online Guide?

Post by Mariner »

Hi guys!
I'm sorry for my english but i'm italian. =D
First of all, i wanna compliments with all the community for the job. It's great when people save an old game!

Now i will start with my problem. I'm starting to play Empire Earth, and i would like to have more suggestions during the game. When i select, for example, the barrack, i can create the units, and i see the name of the unit and its costs. But i would like to have more informations. Like the bonus, malus...
Or if i wanna build the barrack, i wanna know what can do the barrack before building it.
On Age of Empires 2, i can activate the "online guide" with F1, so i can see all the information about what i'm doing. But i can't find it on EE.
I hope that my request is clear.
Help me please =)

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Re: Online Guide?

Post by Arntzen »

Havent seen such a guide either. Most stats on swordsmen for example can be figured out by seeing stats of the unit when you controll it. However only way to find out "attack speed" or "fire rate" is by testing out yourself with a watch.
A guide to know what units who is available in what building can easly be made. I can do this tomorrow, no problem. ;-)
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

BigRon
Lobby Username: BigRon

Post by BigRon »

Try this book man. I bought it because I was stuck in campaign. It has a lot of unit informations such as build time, range, speed, attack etc.)

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

@bigron, you might want to post a pdf/doc/txt file of that book, and not just the picture lol :P. :mrgreen:
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Mariner
Forum Noob

Post by Mariner »

Thank you all! It's good, but for real i don't want study a book (I have already to study university books xD). I would preferred just few suggestions integrated in the game, but evidently the game doesn't support it =/
I will read the guides that you suggested to me =)
Another time, thank you =)

P.s. "aim for the moon, even if you miss, you are in fucking space". REALLY REALLY great quote =)

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

Direct Link to the Buildings/Units Guide:
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3897

Hope you like it! :)

Can also be found under "Basic Knowledge" in this guide.
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Mariner wrote:P.s. "aim for the moon, even if you miss, you are in fucking space". REALLY REALLY great quote =)
Hehe thanks, a friend posted it on Facebook once, just had to write it down somewhere.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

whisper ec samuel in lobby he is italian and he will help ya out
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Mariner
Forum Noob

Post by Mariner »

Thank you very much to all!! Actually i'm not using Lobby. But i will use it soon, and i will contact Samuel =)

Return to “EE General Discussion”