Kaz And Lightness as mods

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
Olinja
Intermediate Member

Kaz And Lightness as mods

Post by Olinja »

Just wondering how people feel with these guys as mods no wrong answers

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: Kaz And Lightness as mods

Post by lightnessking. »

Just because you're spreading bullshit information and we're telling you that you're wrong, doesn't mean you have to ask everyone what they think of us.

Btw if you want a list who thinks I'm a shit moderator here's a part of it.

1) jossos
2) AENima
3) Jack1st
4) Tool
5) Other people who hate me.

Please fill up the list.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

I don't hate u, but u seem way too agressive, and the way u behave in topics here on the forum from time to time is unserious (is that a word?) and not representative as a moderator.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

Well when comparing to the WON days the ratio of mods to players was much different to now so its kind of weird have so many mods. But specifically regarding Kazter and Lightness: they are probably two of the three most active mods and that is always a good thing.

tool
Lobby Username: (Zabijej) Tool

Post by tool »

give me a break, i hate you way more than jack1st does
mhm?!?

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

Captain Nemo wrote:I don't hate u, but u seem way too agressive, and the way u behave in topics here on the forum from time to time is unserious (is that a word?) and not representative as a moderator.
Unserious is technically an English word, since the rules of English allow it to be constructed. No one ever uses it though, and instead "not serious", or actually any of the various antonyms for the word serious, are used instead.

/end English lesson

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

not serious wouldn't be useful in that sense. frivolous was suggested by google translate...

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

Me and Lightness will have people who dont like us because we say our opinion on pretty much everything EE-related. I dont mind that, and I doubt Lightnessking does either.
Captain Nemo wrote:I don't hate u, but u seem way too agressive
IMO this really depends on the situation. Highly doubt you will see any moderator beeing very agressive against someone who has not done anything. People who claim to have all the knowledge in the world and spreading around stupid stupid stuff, will be told they are wrong by me or Lightnessking. Now we have a different situation here with some of the AOC-players because they never admit they are wrong and/or they really suck at discussing.
When situations like this happens you will see me say: "Shut up and listen.." or simular agressive words just to be heard.

I'm pro someone saying their opinion, they just have to be able to argument for it. When someone telling the "pro" is wrong and why is a way to learn. It's the way I learned most of my knowledge of the game. Heck, I've also said alot of wrong stuff.. Take the "Expancivs are weaker then slutcivs in 4v4 mid sh" as an example. I got overrun with arguments and admitted I was wrong.

I'd like to give an example (just to maybe clarify on why we can get "agressive") of a stupid statement(s) where everything he says is simply wrong. This quote was directed towards me.
Olinja wrote:lol bro your not a mid player, get on my level then try and talk crap, i thought u were some1 else but ur just a noob bro lol, Once u get good in ONE, just 1 set "no sir. scens do not count in this debate" then talk to me, ur just wasting ur own time, my time is for the lawls and truths but u sir are just never gone anywhere trash. but u can keep ur love for taco, maybe he trained u and thats why ur trash? hmm makes sense :D
Whole topic is here: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=3672
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

it was directed on lightness but i do get ur point about why u lost patience with some people.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Captain Nemo wrote:it was directed on lightness but i do get ur point about why u lost patience with some people.
These sort of people also cause me losing patience. If someone doesn't deserve to be treated serious, then I will tell him the reason he doesn't deserve to be taken serious, and after that I'll laugh at that person.

If people are insulting me or friends of mine without reason to do so, then I will give them my opinion which could be taken as an insult. (And yes, sometimes my opinion include offensive language, based on what offensive language they're using.)

Or in short language: Insult me without a reason -> I insult you with a reason.

Eisregen
Lobby Username: Lycantropia

Post by Eisregen »

hi noobking
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

i think they do a good job they help people when i always see it :)
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Olinja
Intermediate Member

Post by Olinja »

I agree tricky when it comes 2 hosting they have stuff already typed out 2 help "i think could be wrong but its always the same jist" Just so annoying lol i guess there 18 and think they know the world i know i did around then its just no humble beginnings, down on whole lobby posting games No More Pros Play. So Joeys is not a pro? lol so many more names just had to pay homage to Joey. I posted this in the basement just to see some peoples Feelings on how well they treat players, And Kaz i have yet 2 see u in a team game bro its fine. You know what the funny thing is about these cats that might stop there "pro knowledge lol" every1 acts the same way u guys do when u 1st learn how 2 play the game when this stuff is new and fun, we all been there and had primes. Some made names and r considered Experts and some played hard when they did and were labeled Pros. To me you cant even talk 2 me about mid, not sure if thats the omega i knew he coulda been a EEc omega cause i know there was 1 on aoc i think in Lusi's clan But back on servers u guys were trash never seen old pros. as i told u be4 they'd take half a large map if it was that type of game. all of "Vanguard,Pinkys_clans,PM,EE,ZoS, - PRO MID CLANS. "i cant remember gens clan but they had abs gen and vince" all u can say is RAS lol i use 2 say the same thing about Texas Ranger, 1st to Give me Pro Tips w/o using Farm scan or other lame aspects that have ruined this game such as "if u see tigers running more than likely its a slut rush" and so many more tips. Sorry for the wall but i just find these guys funny xD must be cool to be a tuff guy on a 60 man server.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

My appologies for having a text file ready to help people. Also very, very sorry for helping people in general.

Come on Olinja you can't be serious...

Olinja
Intermediate Member

Post by Olinja »

this is what im talking about light lol i say u do help people but u still say just lame stuff, pop quizzes like we dont know this stuff lol, your a good mod for helping with hosting just a pain in a but when trying to debate w/ you. its a shame i have 2 get to your ignorant lvl and win lol. IMO its just the way u read my text. Ive been sliding be4 u and kaz understood what this game was about lol.

Return to “The Basement”