Mewsar aka The God Of Empire Earth

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
Elmer Fud
Novice Member
Lobby Username: «{Co}» Elmer Fud

Mewsar aka The God Of Empire Earth

Post by Elmer Fud »

Bored, I decided to join what appeard to be a noob game titled World War III. I noticed right away that settings were pre to space Tourny and Deathmatch! Yet another sign that it's a NOOB game! LOL .. So I joined and Mewsar was the host. He was afk so I go to lobby and whisper him "1v1?" See attached. He comes back and gives me 20 cits and we start. Map is revealed. Right after I select civ, he saves game, and then quits.
I go back to lobby and say "WTF?" Then he rehosts the saved game and loads it. Yet when he loads it... map is no longer revealed. I pick boom civ and quickly out advance him. I attack with seige and profet and he has swords mass swords. So i decide to keep booming to guns. I attack with guns and massecre all swords. Then he has guns... so I go WWI. He drops 4 wonders. No problem I had enough for 3 wonders. I fly my nukes around the side and nuke his wonders. He masses partisans and builds wonders back! So I get 3 transport Helicopters and transport around anti air and destroy those. He builds them back. I go space age and teleport heavy seige in and kill all wonders... he builds back! After I raided his town earlier killing most wood cutters.
I say in game, "why you cheat?" He ALT F-4's out! I notice in game stats "See attached" that he gathered less than I and remarkably used ZERO resources. LOL
Caught!
Attachments
AutoSave 2011.10.21 - 04h.56m.18s.ees
(279.7 KiB) Downloaded 370 times

Elmer Fud
Novice Member
Lobby Username: «{Co}» Elmer Fud

Re: Mewsar aka The God Of Empire Earth

Post by Elmer Fud »

President Obama: What cunt
President Obama: Ill fight cha
You whisper to mewsar: 1v1?
President Obama: I should probably install ee one day
Bluna: p2s ?

President Obama: Yeah last year haha
You whisper to mewsar: :wtf:
You whisper to mewsar: why you quit
President Obama: When I was trying to save the ee scenario scene

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Post by Trichome Indica »

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

So, basically he modified the saved game in the scenario editor to check the "Enable Cheats" box before loading it and you being the noob you are kept playing.

IDK if I should ban you for being so noob or ban him for his next level tactics LOL
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”