"Please check your internet conection"

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the lobby, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
stavalfi
Basic Member
Lobby Username: DmxPerT

"Please check your internet conection"

Post by stavalfi »

my internt works great.
i cant even try log in to lobby & i did download from save-ee.com new lobby and still same problem.

what am i missing here?

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: "Please check your internet conection"

Post by lightnessking. »

Are you connecting throught a proxy? This might cause the problem.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

stavalfi
Basic Member

Post by stavalfi »

no, and by the way i turned off my anivirus + firewall and still same problem.

stavalfi
Basic Member

Post by stavalfi »

can someone help me? ghost can u give me a lobby virtion with out checking internt conection? becouse the prblem is in your if code.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

It's just a generic message for when the lobby can't access whatismyip.php (the most common problem is not having internet). It's not my code, it's something with your computer's configuration or some other bogus thing. Try going to that link in your browser (i.e. click it right now), and if you can get there then something on your computer is preventing the lobby from accessing the internet.

Also if you've recently uninstalled Internet Explorer then you need to reinstall that shit because the lobby needs it. Don't remember if that causes this problem or not but I know it definitely causes problems.

The lobby doesn't suddenly stop working for one person. If the lobby doesn't work it's due to some kind of user error, or in the case of the server being down then it does not work for anyone. Figure out what you've changed since the last time you've logged in and undo it. Pretty simple logic there if you ask me.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

stavalfi
Basic Member

Post by stavalfi »

i installed first time after 4 years a anti virus names spyware doctor and then the lobby stoped working.
i cleaned some stupid pop up becouse any other anti pop up i dl doesnt realy work.

anyway i shut down the anti v' and the lobby still didnt work. BUT when i deleted it , the lobby works great.

tnx for comments. :)

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

stavalfi wrote:i installed first time after 4 years a anti virus names spyware doctor and then the lobby stoped working.
i cleaned some stupid pop up becouse any other anti pop up i dl doesnt realy work.

anyway i shut down the anti v' and the lobby still didnt work. BUT when i deleted it , the lobby works great.

tnx for comments. :)

Virus scan probaly added the lobby to its quarantaine, this still remains active even tho the virus scan is shut down.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Return to “Support”