Wierd...

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the lobby, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
GeN
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: GeN

Wierd...

Post by GeN »

Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem I'm having with my hosting. For some strange reason when I host, first off anyone that enters my game, their ping is RIP. And the most annoying thing is that once I start the game and it loads, Most of the hot keys are unresponsive, and also the explore button doesn't work, and lastly, No one can resign or leave my game, so we have to crash my game just to get out of it. So I basically shy away from hosting because there's too many inconveniences. I tried uninstalling everything and re installing, but I still have the same problems, and I'm stumped. Any info you can give me to some how correct this I would be very appreciative. -GeN

Wizo
Advanced Member

Re: Wierd...

Post by Wizo »

omg GeN! It is you! must have been ages..
"Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof
We all must meet our moment of truth"

GeN
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: GeN

Re: Wierd...

Post by GeN »

Hey Wizo good to hear from you man! Yea I got back on a couple of months ago, been looking for you man where have you been? Hope all is well Wizo, talk to you soon.

Return to “Support”