I believe it is once again time

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

I believe it is once again time

Post by P-51 »

To do another vote on whether or not we should be allowed to tribute resources to each other again. We should make sure that all players know what the tribute screen can be used for in case they have recently joined us, and how the lack of tributes can affect the outcome of a game. It
should also be known that many players have left this game specifically due to the lack of a tribute screen, many feel that we are straying to far from what Empire Earth used to be. Although many are also of the opinion that nobody left playing this game is going to do much cheating anymore,
we should also make clear that it is still possible to report eco glitchers in the case that any still remain.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: I believe it is once again time

Post by lightnessking. »

So you can cheat again? No.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

lol trib screen sucks to be fair and will cause be cheating again
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

USOLA
Global Moderator
Xfire: usola
Lobby Username: usola

Post by USOLA »

there should be a feature that if someone uses the tribute screen to cheat that person should automaticaly be dropped or go out of sync..

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

USOLA wrote:there should be a feature that if someone uses the tribute screen to cheat that person should automaticaly be dropped or go out of sync..
Because that's totally possible.

ben55

Post by ben55 »

go to "patch" press remove add ons or whatever. start game up . When you want to play on the patch, just "re patch" takes a whole 1 minute.

host is such as;
GAME NAME [VANILLA]

Anyone who wishes to join can do the same, or you know just create a folder so you don't have to do it every time [un/repatch that is].
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

USOLA wrote:
there should be a feature that if someone uses the tribute screen to cheat that person should automaticaly be dropped or go out of sync..

LOL usola :P maybe if we ask ghost omega and nola they can make a ee4 :lol:

USOLA
Global Moderator
Xfire: usola
Lobby Username: usola

Post by USOLA »

[-Ts-] Tricky wrote:USOLA wrote:

LOL usola :P maybe if we ask ghost omega and nola they can make a ee4 :lol:

:tongue:

P-51

Post by P-51 »

lightnessking wrote:So you can cheat again? No.
[-Ts-] Tricky wrote:lol trib screen sucks to be fair and will cause be cheating again
Ok faggots, do you really have that little confidence in the community? Obviously anyone who is left are hardcore EE players that would not do anything to hurt the game that we have all played for the last ten years. Messing up the game like this us not good for the community and there is no reason to mess with a game that everyone has been playing without problems for this long. I don't know why you guys are pretending that this is a major problem when the benefits of keeping tributes outweigh the disadvantages of keeping it.

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

Hey Megs, How come I don't see you on lobby man. I miss you!

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

P-51 wrote:
[-Ts-] Tricky wrote:lol trib screen sucks to be fair and will cause be cheating again
Ok faggots, do you really have that little confidence in the community? Obviously anyone who is left are hardcore EE players that would not do anything to hurt the game that we have all played for the last ten years. Messing up the game like this us not good for the community and there is no reason to mess with a game that everyone has been playing without problems for this long. I don't know why you guys are pretending that this is a major problem when the benefits of keeping tributes outweigh the disadvantages of keeping it.
haven't you noticed alot new lobby users ? No, since your a faggot :D.
And just shut up about it, so far your the only one crying about the tribute screen.

P-51

Post by P-51 »

lightnessking wrote: so far your the only one remaining crying about the tribute screen.
Fixed

_thor
Lobby Username: pM_Thor

Post by _thor »

P-51 wrote:
i agree that people should have more faith in each other
pM - Legacy
{Sauerkraut>}I love you: boom or rush this is the uesatinoin , i love shakespearei

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

to be fair trib screen used to make everything shit people tribbing wings for super rush and p2n pockets getting mass res for quicker ages made the game pointless cus shows ppl cant play without getting mass tribs thats what i think anyway :P

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

[-Ts-] Tricky wrote:to be fair trib screen used to make everything shit people tribbing wings for super rush and p2n pockets getting mass res for quicker ages made the game pointless cus shows ppl cant play without getting mass tribs thats what i think anyway :P
Which is, of course a stragetie to win a game, but yea still lame :P. But maybe if trib screen comes back you can win vs me? ^^

Return to “EE General Discussion”