Unknown user is using a clan-tag without authorization and

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
snupi
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: ugug

Unknown user is using a clan-tag without authorization and

Post by snupi »

is destroying the clan's public reputation. Due to the terms of use ghosting a clan is not allowed.

http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/1hkjkqhp/1.JPG

Edit:
For those to whom it is unclear, he is ghosting the clan VND.

_Blitzkrieg_
Basic Member
Lobby Username: _Blitzkrieg_

Re: Unknown user is using a clan-tag without authorization a

Post by _Blitzkrieg_ »

thats my boy!
Old Papa Noah sat down on a trunk

snupi
Intermediate Member

Post by snupi »

Ok then tell your boy to stop because ghosting another clan is not nice.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

TROLLOL I laugh at you idiot. That wasn't me someone hacked my password and it probaly was John Doe.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

snupi
Intermediate Member

Post by snupi »

Yes I never wrote that it was you I wrote "unknown user" because I don't know who it was.
The admins have to check up who this was and ban him forever.

But since you are assuming that it was not you it suggests itself that it was you because noone suspected you and you suddenly come up with excuses which exposes your intention to be involved in this case which means you where the one ghosting the great VND clan and thus I consider that your posting was just an excuse and due to fact that hacking a password is totaly irrelevant to this case because there should not be any password at all since you were not supposed to use this clan tag because there are only 4 known VND members which name I here do not intend to mention and you are clearly not one of them since I am herewith reporting an unknown user which is lately uncovered as you for ghosting, and besides you are laughing and trolling and insulting me with childish names I can only confirm your acting as gloating for ghosting the great VND clan and afterwards showing off with this malcious act which is shamefull at all because it is a low plot to ghost a clan to destroy reputation.
Thus your rulebreak I smell your wish to join the great VND clan. If you want then you have to contact the members of the clan or the founder -VND->Deset, but I can tell you from your pathetic act of ghosting this clan that you do not have good chances to join the above mentioned great clan (VND is represented in both eec and aoc).

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

snupi wrote:Yes I never wrote that it was you I wrote "unknown user" because I don't know who it was.
The admins have to check up who this was and ban him forever.

But since you are assuming that it was not you it suggests itself that it was you because noone suspected you and you suddenly come up with excuses which exposes your intention to be involved in this case which means you where the one ghosting the great VND clan and thus I consider that your posting was just an excuse and due to fact that hacking a password is totaly irrelevant to this case because there should not be any password at all since you were not supposed to use this clan tag because there are only 4 known VND members which name I here do not intend to mention and you are clearly not one of them since I am herewith reporting an unknown user which is lately uncovered as you for ghosting, and besides you are laughing and trolling and insulting me with childish names I can only confirm your acting as gloating for ghosting the great VND clan and afterwards showing off with this malcious act which is shamefull at all because it is a low plot to ghost a clan to destroy reputation.
Thus your rulebreak I smell your wish to join the great VND clan. If you want then you have to contact the members of the clan or the founder -VND->Deset, but I can tell you from your pathetic act of ghosting this clan that you do not have good chances to join the above mentioned great clan (VND is represented in both eec and aoc).
It was me you idiot. No offense, but what is your IQ.

------------------------------------------------------

"and besides you are laughing and trolling and insulting me with childish names I can only confirm your acting as gloating for ghosting the great VND clan and afterwards showing off with this malcious act which is shamefull at all because it is a low plot to ghost a clan to destroy reputation."

No realy? What reputation? What "great" clan? And you crashing/ruining everyones game isn't insulting to people? I think your retarded sir.

snupi
Intermediate Member

Post by snupi »

Ok admins, so the criminal admited his crime. Please ban him now, you must not even look up logs etc.pp. to find his identity.

_Blitzkrieg_
Basic Member
Lobby Username: _Blitzkrieg_

Post by _Blitzkrieg_ »

send him straight to alcatraz!
Old Papa Noah sat down on a trunk

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

I bestow upon Lightnessking a smack of thy great WARN HAMMER. I warn you not to do such violating acts ever again, or else there shall be a grave punishment!
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

snupi
Intermediate Member

Post by snupi »

Thank you, Mr. Ghost. I really appreciate your educating act. I think it is not right to use ones clan tag without permission, and someone should make this clear to the criminal!
I hope there are no more bad people on this lobby, because we are all here to play Empire Earth together and have fun, and not to insult each other. Please do not forget the main aim of Save-EE!
Kind regards,
snupi.

Hawk
Novice Member
Lobby Username: -•¤Hąwĸ¤•-

Post by Hawk »

even thought i dont find lightnessking the nicest guy on earth, nobody has the right to ban em tbh. He was just having some fun. And snupi stop telling the admins to ban ppl thats messed up, if thats all your ganna do please uninstall EE...this client is made to have fun not to snitch on ppl. So worry about ur self and not other clans. I dont want to be mean, im hardly ever mean, but when i say this i am really talking to every who are reporting people and telling admins to ban them right away. They get a warning first, so before you say something, read the rules... Again this is not to be mean :D
-•¤Hąwĸ¤•-
Soaring to the win.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Hawk wrote:even thought i dont find lightnessking the nicest guy on earth, nobody has the right to ban em tbh. He was just having some fun.
lollol, i was doing it to piss him off since he's a retard. :D

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”