ZoS

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
SKULLS
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] SKULLS

ZoS

Post by SKULLS »

It looks like Hawk and Skylar are trying to get ZoS going again on empire earth. I would love to see one of my old clans going again and be competitive. If anyone is interested in applying for their squad pls visit
z15.invisionfree.com/zone_of_symbols

GL

Strength and Honor!
Strength and Honor

Hawk
Novice Member
Lobby Username: -•¤Hąwĸ¤•-

Re: ZoS

Post by Hawk »

Thank you skulls for posting this, skylar is ldr of zos now, and i believe derek (cold fusion) is co ldr, according to skylar. Just glad to be a part of ZoS, and help it reborn. Im also glad to be part of the save environment. Once again ty for the help skulls.

Btw when u full out an app at our forums, some1 will try u out asap, and keep ur app updated on how u r doing, and within 1~2 days we will say if u have been accepted or denied

Thank You
-•¤Hąwĸ¤•-
Soaring to the win.

Danger
Basic Member

Post by Danger »

Sounds like self-pronounced leaders, isn't the true Zos till i see dark/peace/zealot/alex/angel confrim this.

WaSteD
Novice Member
Lobby Username: _[eC]_WaSteD_

Post by WaSteD »

I would too Danger, but seeing as the only past symbols leader who plays anymore is Tricky, I would be happy if just he was ok with it. Anyway I think ZoS with new leaders is better than no ZoS at all.
lightnessking wrote:Bladiebladiebla bitte danke arsch haupt Jajaja das stimmt, english please?

Hawk
Novice Member

Post by Hawk »

well im not rlly the ldr, im just a recruiter, skylar is the ldr now i believe, and yeah just like wat wasted said, i dont rlly see any of the old zos members on anymore now, except jordan, abstract, and simbad.
-•¤Hąwĸ¤•-
Soaring to the win.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

I never knew the ZoS clan :o anyways, good luck! :)
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Hawk
Novice Member

Post by Hawk »

Thx lightnessking :D
-•¤Hąwĸ¤•-
Soaring to the win.

Wizo
Advanced Member

Post by Wizo »

lightnessking wrote:I never knew the ZoS clan :o anyways, good luck! :)
you definitely missed something. I remember so many cool games on AoC. Since I'm from Europe I had to wait the whole night, to see them. Well so I did, and that was worth it. fuck, I loved Signal.
"Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof
We all must meet our moment of truth"

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

Anyway I think ZoS with new leaders is better than no ZoS at all.
Ah I disagree with this. The ZoS name is strong and it should not be discredited. ZoS was symbols because of the people in it, not the name, which is why remaking dead clans without the core members is a foolish idea. But hey maybe skylar can run it in the right direction who knows..
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Wizo wrote:
lightnessking wrote:I never knew the ZoS clan :o anyways, good luck! :)
you definitely missed something. I remember so many cool games on AoC. Since I'm from Europe I had to wait the whole night, to see them. Well so I did, and that was worth it. fuck, I loved Signal.
I played 1 month before the servers shutted down, and when I played I was a complete new person with no strategie at all. I don't remember anyone except my clan mates (SU) :P
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Hawk
Novice Member

Post by Hawk »

Captain Nemo wrote:
Anyway I think ZoS with new leaders is better than no ZoS at all.
Ah I disagree with this. The ZoS name is strong and it should not be discredited. ZoS was symbols because of the people in it, not the name, which is why remaking dead clans without the core members is a foolish idea. But hey maybe skylar can run it in the right direction who knows..
I do understand what you are trying to say, but those players dont rlly play nowadays. Skylar is probably the only old zos member thats the most active now, everyone else dont go on much, and i do believe that skylar is going to run it in the right direction.
-•¤Hąwĸ¤•-
Soaring to the win.

Hello0
Lobby Username: GoG_hΣ||øØ

Post by Hello0 »

donnie is just pure pwnage, he will do it!

gl guys
I am sweet.

PeLlE
Nemesis
Xfire: thepelie
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Pelie

Post by PeLlE »

If someone had the right to lead ZoS nowadays it would be simbad I guess :)
Anyways good luck to whoever tries because EE needs more good clans! Anyways I don't think it's a bad thing. Just see it as if they created a new clan completly independent from the old ZoS (which to be honest will never return ^^).
dreamwalker: i already clearly stated for all the english people that i dont play here
eeralf: ======???????????
eeralf: dont undersstand say it in street language
dreamwalker: fam mans already said im not gwarning wid yo shit on dis ting

[RoK]_NeXuS_
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: [RoK]_NeXuS_

Post by [RoK]_NeXuS_ »

Jesus, ZoS is like a cockroach, we chopped off its head and its still shitting in my kitchen floor =(

good luck!

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

Nice to see zos starting up but please create it to the value`s of what i was in it for and would like to see you use some of old rules and history of the clan on new forum. Symbols should be based on what it was when first started by ric and yuri and strike. Any old stuff you need from old zos forum just ask me il put the 2001 rules what we had and the history. Some of the rules are old now like the recruiting process but most of them rules stil stay if your a True Zos member. Have Fun And let the ZoS family reborn again from tricky/NoName.

Clan History
-•¤ZoS | The Clan¤•-
----------------------------------
The beginning - October 2001

The first who started to wear the tags was Ric, because he was tired using RicWar and so we thought of a new name, but because I didn’t like that he changes his name I suggested that he can use some other Symbols, we experimented with different letters, tags and so on until we came up with -•¤®î©¤•- and I liked it so much that I changed mine too (-•¤¥u®î¤•-). After that our friend Acid asked us if he can use the tags too and we allowed of course.

I can still remember our quartet (Ric, Ilrian, Acid and Yuri). We were not a Clan for about 1 month, just friends who are having fun, really good friends helping each other out, we got new skills, especially at Industrial Tournament Low and we got alot of positive feedbacks of other players who played us.Then alot of players asked to join us, but we always said we are not Clan, hehe I still can remember how many players asked to join each day and it got more and more every day we played. Then once Ric and me talked about making a Clan, although we didn’t know how to name it, so we just leaved it to be a no name clan. Our first recruits were Solid Snake, Time and Whiteybob and some more of the old Devildogs Clan on Empire Earth. And it got more and more each day, we checked their skills, their team play and team spirit. At that moment we knew we could get a big happy family. And so it happened a Clan was founded.

Our foundation stone was based on friendship, fun and good skills. Still there was something we didn’t know yet, the name of our Clan. But we didn’t have to wait that long, because players already started to call us the Symbols Clan. And that is the story how our Clan name was founded. The Symbols and just because we don’t have a name like S~C~O~R or other clans, but just our tags -•¤___¤•- and that made us special. We recruited and invited alot of good players and the most stayed loyal until now. And that made us another good reputation, the loyalty of our members. But not everybody was good when they joined the Clan, but they become friends with us with playing with us alot of times, so we invited them to join the Symbols and let them in, knowing they aren’t half as good as other players on Empire Earth. But we trained them and they got better than any players on Empire Earth, not only because we trained them but they practised and got better! That``s why we are proud at them. Even though members come and leave, we still have the same amount of players we used to have when we reached our member number of 100+. We didn’t aim to have the most players in a Clan, but it just happened and we became all friends!

We have good days and bad days, and our Clan went up and down. But whatever will happen, we will never die! Even if every member will leave us and I doubt that very much, Ric and Me will always wear the tags and these tags are our personal Symbols of the words: being friends, having fun, having a family!

Symbols went too aoc too setup symbols who was ric yuri zealot peace dark whitebob and tangier they started playing aoc alot and recruited people as alex zeus angel. The down point of symbols going too aoc was EE symbols died down Boy stopped coming on it was Tricky and peace most of the time on ee trying too get it back up this was hardest part for symbols on EE was a struggle too get members on. But for symbols on aoc they reached the best clan on aoc and was a well respected clan on ee and aoc but aoc had most members and symbols just had two members on EE. Their was a problem on aoc where ric and yuri felt they had too leave but when i always speak about symbols i always mention the Great leaders we had and they will always be a symbol knowing they aint on tags.

Now ric and yuri left symbols it was a down point for symbols all symbols had a vote of who should be the new leaders and dark and zealot got voted but dark was very busy so passed his leadership too peace. It was a rough patch for symbols on EE because most people forgot about us but Tricky started too recruit on EE again and symbols started too become active with loyal members.

Symbols on Aoc was also doing well we needed too get symbols noticed again so Angel made a website what makes you wanna look through every page.

At the moment on Aoc it is dieing down but you still see symbols now and then. EE has come back too alive with a bang with alot of symbols on every day it has alot of old liga players in it now but we play all setts. Symbols stil alive and we aint going no where yet.

"One For All & All For One" - 1 4 all & all 4 1

Kindly Regards,
-•¤Your ZoS Community¤•-

Clan Rules
Code Of Conduct
----------------------------------

NO CHEATING / NO HACKING / NO HEXING / NO GLITCHING!

Respect your clan mates and especially to the founders, leaders and co-leaders!

Members will conduct themselves in a mature, friendly and respectable manner towards one another and other players. Offensive language will be kept to a minimum and offensive behaviour is not tolerated. Just try not to spam in lobby or game, its not really necessary.
Simply be mature in your conduct and try your best to project a positive attitude.

As a member of this clan, you represent this clan, so you must represent Symbols in an honorable and respectable manner on all servers in every game at all times. If you make this clan look bad or give this clan a bad name then your membership will be swiftly and permanently removed.

Never quit a game without a cause! Die with honor! Show Sportmanship by saying \"gg\" when you leave a game!

You are not allowed to be in any other clans or to use any other clan-tag other than our -?¤Symbols¤?- tags! If you smurf contact leaders or co-leaders with an explanation of this action!

Don\'t boot players from your game for no reason! If a member wants to join the game, ask the player kindly to leave the game! Tip: host a game with asking the captain to join or host games titled with \"Be Known\" or \"Be Good\".

Symbols is to avoid clan wars, and only consider it as a last resort. Symbols Leaders or Co-Leaders can over rule a War Declaration if they feel it is not needed. Don\'t make Clan Wars without asking the leaders or co-leaders! Symbols does not make war alliances with other clans!

Name changes should be asked for permission first with a leader or co-leader! A name change without permission will be handled as a break of a rule!

We don\'t like to separate the clan into classes but everybody got to accept the decisions of the Leaders and Co-Leaders, we know what we are doing and doing it for the goods of this clan and its members, of course members point of views will be considerated and discussed.

New members of Symbols enter into a 4 week probation period. Any Leader or Co-Leader has the right to dismiss a new member during their first 4 weeks with a good reason. Any member has the right to ask a Leader or Co-Leader for a decision poll, when he/she feels that this member doesn\'t fit into Symbols. After the first 4 weeks the standard Dismissal Policy is in effect.
After this probation week the member has the right to request a trial, exceptions are: all the above listed rules were not been broken!
Everyone has the right to be in Symbols for 2 times (exception is the first rule), after 2 times you will be banned from being a Symbols member for all time!
A break of any of these rules causes you a warning, a trial or a permanent loss of your membership!

Stay Loyal!
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Return to “EE General Discussion”