ERROR PROBLEM

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the lobby, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
vincevjb08
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Vince

ERROR PROBLEM

Post by vincevjb08 »

when opening the ee aoc program it sais on the top of the error box
EE- AOC. EXE
has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience.
if you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost.

then i close that box. and this one pops up and the top of the box sais

Empire earth: the art of conquest: EE-AOC.exe - application error.
the instruction at 0x21119d6 referenced memory at 0x053b07a0. The memory could not be "read". click ok to terminate the program.

anyone can help me on this. im thinking that i need to delete everything that has to do with aoc, then reinstall it again. but i dont know how to access the registry thing and go through there couse its not in the add or remove programs. so even if i just delete the folder normally there will still be reminence of it somewhere in the computer. so whats ur guyses opinnoin or have u encountered this error before let me know please. or how to access the registry thing and delete everything with aoc in there. let me know please. thanx.

vincevjb08
Forum Noob

Re: ERROR PROBLEM

Post by vincevjb08 »

i downloaded both of them in the ee unlimited and the regular ee works but this one doesnt. first thing let me mention that i had a usb transfer from my brother earlier in the day and it gave me the same error, i deleted the files for all of them but like i said i must of not deleted it all couse i then redownloaded the ee unlimited from the site and installed it properly with the read or die instructions and it is giving me the same error i mentioned up there. so i belive u type something in the run thing in the start menu to get to something to make sure u delete everything that has to do with aoc, can someone tell me what that word is to type in the run thing. or has anyone seen this error and can help me?

vincevjb08
Forum Noob

Post by vincevjb08 »

thanx for no feedback fuck wads

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

do you play on a new comp / new OS / new video card / any new drivers ? if so that could be a problem
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Post by Trichome Indica »

Suggesting a re installation.....
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Return to “Support”