Hello from Afghanistan

Only for talk specifically about the Art of Conquest expansion.
kurt
Novice Member

Hello from Afghanistan

Post by kurt »

Hey, so I see EE and AOC are still kicking. How many people still play? Not sure if I will play again when I finish this deployment, as most the people I played with on AOC are most certainly gone by now. I wont be back for another four to five months anyways. If anyone I know still plays let me know :)

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Re: Hello from Afghanistan

Post by Ghost »

Hey I hope you get back soon and in one piece. It's Saturday afternoon and there's close to 100 people on. Just stop in when you're back, I'm sure you'll find some familiar faces.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

kurt
Novice Member

Post by kurt »

Ya but I'd have to go through the trouble of downloading ee/aoc and all that stuff. I don't really see a point if no one I know really plays anymore, especially if the guys I used to play with are gone. Oh well I'll be busy most the time with other stuff once this deployments over. EE had a great run!! I'm sure I'll check this forum from time to time since things can get boring out here.

Wizo
Advanced Member

Post by Wizo »

Hey Kurt. Not sure if you remember me, but I remember you well. Would be cool if you'd get back after you're back from Afghanistan. There are still some good games up. Didn't change so much in these few months imo. Maybe a bit more competition at eec.
"Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof
We all must meet our moment of truth"

Warrior_Kings Chase
Basic Member
Lobby Username: vg chase

Post by Warrior_Kings Chase »

KURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when are u comming back man? i still play some times. hope u get back safe man.

kurt
Novice Member

Post by kurt »

Who all plays that I know? I'll probably be horrible when I come back lol, not that I ever was really good anyways.

taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

Post by taco »

well im definitly not bak till next year sometime. but the thought of coming bak is always in my mind haha. id say get on for a week kurt and ud b easily up to skill with the best of them(that are on now)

kurt
Novice Member

Post by kurt »

Hey man I wont even be able to play for at least another 5 months though as I'll still be in Afghanistan. It also wont be worth playing if old friends and players arent on. I also wouldn't be up with the best. I've never been up with the best.

Wizo
Advanced Member

Post by Wizo »

When you're back Kurt just get on at the save-ee lobby and you'll see who's on. I bet you'll have some fun even if some players you used to play with won't be here anymore.
"Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof
We all must meet our moment of truth"

kurt
Novice Member

Post by kurt »

ha that just sounds blah. I want to play with the people who always used to beat my ass and were way better then me like pinky, taco, seizmic, dungbeattle, thor, thorn, yankee, dusk, dawn, WiZarD, skoosh, joegold, Morale, Calv and those people that always made me look bad lol and my friends.

thor
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: pM_Thor

Post by thor »

kurt wrote:ha that just sounds blah. I want to play with the people who always used to beat my ass and were way better then me like pinky, taco, seizmic, dungbeattle, thor, thorn, yankee, dusk, dawn, WiZarD, skoosh, joegold, Morale, Calv and those people that always made me look bad lol and my friends.
HOWDY KURT!!! have you heard of a book called "With the old breed" about ww2 marines? i'm reading it now.
pM_Thor

kurt
Novice Member

Post by kurt »

No I have not. To be honest I've never really read many books outside of school. Whats up any good players left on aoc that I know?

thor
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: pM_Thor

Post by thor »

eh i've been playing the last couple of weeks and since then - not too many. of your list, joegold plays. a lot of euros play...and eec is possibly more popular then aoc. for these reasons i'm leaving again (even though ive just discovered my hidden talent in mod tl)
Last edited by thor on Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
pM_Thor

kurt
Novice Member

Post by kurt »

I see..that sucks. Means it will be unlikely I will put anytime towards ee/aoc when I get back.

taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

Post by taco »

ill probobly be playing diablo3 when it comes out. and kurt we were always really even well when i didnt glitch haha.

Return to “EE: AoC Discussion”