never realized how annoying...

Only for talk specifically about the Art of Conquest expansion.
Zeus
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member

never realized how annoying...

Post by Zeus »

I didn't realize how annoying the removal of the tribute screen was untill i started playing again. Jesus..like honestly something needs to be done about this. Just because for the setts that the people who vote play tributing is useless, doesn't mean you should ruin other sets. Id honestly rather have eco gitchers..

X warrior411
Nemesis
Lobby Username: X Warrior411

Re: never realized how annoying...

Post by X warrior411 »

Just click the unpatch button and find other people who'll do it. Problem solved.

-edit- Broke 666 posts, fuck.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

It is pretty annoyed to play without tributes indeed, maybe we should have them back :).
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

BLaKe
Xfire: zzombiejesus
Lobby Username: VoE_SpartaN^

Post by BLaKe »

play on gameranger
Formerly VoE_SpartaN^

Zeus

Post by Zeus »

they should just put it back. Makes 0 sense.

P-51
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

X warrior411 wrote:Just click the unpatch button and find other people who'll do it. Problem solved.

No its not solved. If a couple people unpatch then they won't be able to play with the rest of the patched players and some of them probably won't know why they can't get into our hosted games. Stay out of our threads you worthless fucking tool.

X warrior411
Nemesis
Lobby Username: X Warrior411

Post by X warrior411 »

P-51 wrote:
X warrior411 wrote:Just click the unpatch button and find other people who'll do it. Problem solved.

No its not solved. If a couple people unpatch then they won't be able to play with the rest of the patched players and some of them probably won't know why they can't get into our hosted games. Stay out of our threads you worthless fucking tool.
Then repatch when they want to play with everyone else, I don't what's so hard about this...

Also, who's 'our'? Is it the little group of newfags which I trolled? Maybe you're just a troll...

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

ITT: Newfags calling newfags newfags.

Anyways, install two seperate installs of AOC.
One vanilla, one patched.
Play casually on patched
play with friends competitively on unpatched.
Problem solved.
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

Also..
</thread>
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

P-51
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

X warrior411 wrote: Then repatch when they want to play with everyone else, I don't what's so hard about this...
Its the inconvenience of having to unpatch and repatch combined with the fact that they're pointlessly destroying our game because some stupid noobs like you can't handle some of the game's features.

Warrior_Kings Chase
Basic Member
Lobby Username: vg chase

Post by Warrior_Kings Chase »

lol there we go. xwarrior aka the bitch. do u have to put 2 cents in ever conversation?

D55
Lobby Username: D55

Post by D55 »

i dont like the tribute patch either, i feel like it takes a huge part out of a mutiplayer game especially if your ally dies with many resources left. and what is the point of getting rid of custom,

Eisregen
Lobby Username: Lycantropia

Post by Eisregen »

it stop ressi glitch.
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

Zeus

Post by Zeus »

it takes out a hugeee part of strategy for our set. completely inconveinences us so that you people dont have to be inconveinenced to report like old times.
You should make it so that regular patches and game when u download it have tributes. And for those I GUARANTEE few people who are so concerned about eco glitch that they dont want tribute screen, that want the patch, they should have to go out of their way on a seperate link and download this patch. it should not automatically patch at the click of the button so newer players cant choose for themselves and cant playin our games. IT IS YOU FEW who should be outcasted to play by yourselves, not US. end of story. Like i said, it makes no logical sense what so ever. Every ruling ive seen on this forums is to make a few people's jobs better, and not do what the COMMUNITY wants. Stupid.

ben55

Post by ben55 »

You do realize that this was voted in a super majority format, so not only did a majority vote in favor of removing it from the game it was an overwhelming majority. Also it was voted by the community. You should read the threads in the patch section and look at the data. Before you begin guaranteeing and promising things out of ignorance or formulating your own conclusions on whom the few and majority are.

Also under the patch tab you can play on any version with a click of a button takes about four seconds not even joking. If that is to difficult for you to do then that is your own fault.

Custom chat was taken out to stop map hacks/trainers. I kind of agree with keeping that in the game since that is much more rare than eco glitching, and is a lot easier to spot IMO.
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

Return to “EE: AoC Discussion”