Empire Earth Military training video

Links to and discussion of Empire Earth Videos! Some great training videos are contained within.
Sparky
Basic Member
Lobby Username: Sparky

Empire Earth Military training video

Post by Sparky »

I have made a Military training video, I've been teaching 6 new players to EE some are brand new to RTS so i made this video to help them and i hope any new guys and gals on here may also find this usefull.

It's not the best explained video i was having difficulty predicting what was going to happen next the video was certainely playing quicker then i was talking because the commentary was edited afterwards.

so here it is check it out.

http://eu-gaming.webs.com/apps/videos/v ... y-tutorial

This is also my website ^ www.eu-aming.webs.com feel free to post any videos on there, or pictures etc etc.

Kind regaurds Tricruiter Sparky

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Re: Empire Earth Military training video

Post by Trichome Indica »

That will be helpfull to that F.P.S. crowd you hang with Sparky :D :thumbsupl: :thumbsupr:
Thos bang bang , shoot em up headshot Motherfuckers are going to Love R.T.S. and especially Empire Earth. Cheers M8 :cheers:
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Sparky
Basic Member
Lobby Username: Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Your welcome, yeah there getting good , taking a brake at the minute i was at it for like 2 or 3 weeks straight.

Haha King poet struggled a little i showed him these videos he soon got the idea and loves it !

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

Good job :thumbsupl:
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Return to “Empire Earth Videos”