I would like to formally request...

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

I would like to formally request...

Post by P-51 »

For Omega to stop being such a arrogant little bitch and give the people what they want
instead of ruling his oligarchy over a half-dead game while thinking he is superior to the people outside of his inner circle.

Blame the community if you don't like the outcome of the vote on tributes. Oh, and request granted, because the Tribute Screen is still there.
You being a sarcastic asshole like this is exactly why you are hated outside of your oligarchy. Why don't you just accept the fact that you are an awful admin and let the game go back to where it once was? At least give us some answers to why you are saying "no" instead of bullshit remarks like that.

HK47
Intermediate Member
Xfire: HK47Elite
Lobby Username: ٠ Лϊģħţ Ъяёэđ ٠ĦĶ­47

Re: I would like to formally request...

Post by HK47 »

Omega, i think you should stop locking every single thread we make, i think people should be able to comment and specualte on their opinions as well. Instead of locking every the thread every time we bring the subject up. I think you should maybe just stay out of a least one thread and acually let people have a disscussion about it.

Please consider it instead of shutting us out immediately. Thank you.
o_o
Typing in /e Is a Way Of Life Not a Color o_O

P-51

Post by P-51 »

Strawman arguments (especially when hybridized with ad hominem as you did by calling me a fool) are deeply unconvincing, and honestly just make you look bad.
It is also quite funny how you call these encounters "arguements" when you lock the thread and run away from us.You have never stated why it is a good reason
to omit this screen from our game. You never explained the fact why anti-glitching measures are necessary when almost no one glitches anymore and you never
explained why this major of people are too lazy/stupid to report and ban cheaters the old fashioned way instead of wanting to negatively impact our game by taking
out an important part of it.

We're not trying to bother you with multiple threads but you keep locking them without explaining properly.

Nicoly23
Basic Member
Xfire: Nicoly24
Lobby Username: Nicoly

Post by Nicoly23 »

Yeah, Omega, Did you really have to make a smartass remark on our last few posts?, We're just trying to get part of the game back, i bet if you were to try and do another vote it would be voted back, maybe also if you try not to lock our threads, it could become a discussion or an "argument" as you stated. Also i doubt theres still 400 players on this lobby or game, considering what youve done to it. ;)

P-51

Post by P-51 »

Also if I recall correctly the vote said "temporatily remove tribute screen" so that means it should be back by now right?

Nicoly23
Basic Member

Post by Nicoly23 »

If it was temporary then its time for it to come back lol, Also Thanks Omega ;D DISCUSS PEOPLE O_O

HK47
Intermediate Member

Post by HK47 »

I feel like this game turned into EE3. And everybody knows how "good" that game was.

Nicoly23
Basic Member

Post by Nicoly23 »

I Agree Hk, I really wish this game coulda got more attention, then maybe it coulda got more funding and
admins >_>

P-51

Post by P-51 »

Well thats not really up for discussion anymore, we need to work with what we do have it what is possible...TRIBUTE SCREEN P10X

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

Omega stop being stupid WE ARE THE COMMUNITY! And WE WANT the tribute screen back stop being gay and give us what the community wants. Your being too much of a dictator you removed my donator status even though it wasn't in the ToU you freaking faggot
Last edited by Moo on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HK47
Intermediate Member

Post by HK47 »

Ive supplied over 1500 downloads of it through my rapidshare. AND i included the lobby for all the patching stuff. Guess all those people didn't like the admins and left right away.xD

Haha but seriously, my files have been download like over 1500 times. Thats EE original. AOC only had like 1100 o.o

Nicoly23
Basic Member

Post by Nicoly23 »

Lol, No random noob could get that many dl's for a game thats not very popular anymore, Proves some of us are a asset to this lobby and community, would still like that tribute option back by the way lol :thumbsupl:

devilridermax
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: devilrider

Post by devilridermax »

yo scen fgts

SHUT THE FUCK UP

np

Nicoly23
Basic Member

Post by Nicoly23 »

devilridermax wrote:yo scen fgts

SHUT THE FUCK UP

np

Lol we're not Scen "Fgts" We're Citybuilders, I haven't ever played a Scen in my 8 years here on EE, I'm just a EE Lover trying to get the game back. :thumbsupr:
Last edited by Nicoly23 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

P-51

Post by P-51 »

devilridermax wrote:yo scen fgts

SHUT THE FUCK UP

np
I will have you know that I have not played a scenario since the WON servers were taken down.

We are long time players that actually care about the direction our game is going in.

Return to “The Basement”