HIHIIhihih XD lol ^.^

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
gla_jo
Novice Member
Lobby Username: buttfreek

HIHIIhihih XD lol ^.^

Post by gla_jo »

hi everyone its buttfreek. i was searching for hidden rooms in deus ex when one thing lead to another and i stumbled across oblivion's old empire earth faqs/reviews on gamefaqs. then I remembered the patch and this site. I would like to reminisce and play with you all (unfortunately I am pretty sure my bestest friends no longer play :( ) but the lobby client won't even work for me. like it won't even install. poo :thumbsdown: . plus I saw lion just posted and he really needs me to put him in his place like I always used to :mrgreen: Oh well, in any case it's nice to be in contact with you all again, even those of you whom I used to feud with. if thats the case I hope you're over it now cause I am too and i'm quite a pacifist. lol internet arguments. <3 <3 <3

ben55

Re: HIHIIhihih XD lol ^.^

Post by ben55 »

hi why doesn't ur lobby work?? and how is deus ex it looked neat despite n64 graphics.
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

gla_jo
Novice Member

Post by gla_jo »

hi idk i try to run it but then its like "the application failed to initialize properly" lol wat a jerk

gla_jo
Novice Member

Post by gla_jo »

also deus ex is rly an excellent game

Return to “EE General Discussion”