liga cheater

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
jsr24
Forum Noob

liga cheater

Post by jsr24 »

¦G-Star¦ McMuffin was his name in the game lobby name unknown i asked mod to find but they cannot.

proof

stockpile; 49F 941W 0S 389G 217I
gathered; 1800F 2516W 664G 1074I
total gathered;6054
total spent; 5043
tribute recieved; 0

citizens; 41; he starts with 5 but populated 5 so they cancel out.
army; 29(lvl10) assume all spear, even though some were horse make this simple ;)
epoch; 150 food

41x40=1640 food
29x30=870 food
lvl 10=420 food
total; 2930 food needed

i did not count army that died and assumed cheapest units

he glitched 1k food maybe?
Attachments
AutoSave 2010.04.26 - 01h.05m.36s.ees
(148.5 KiB) Downloaded 282 times

uIwehFx
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: uIwehFx

Re: liga cheater

Post by uIwehFx »

. I am sure this 4hp guy was in this clan , too. I thouhgt i boomed out really well in Liga , maybe too well. I know Mcmuffin and 4hp are "friends" , not sure if they know each other personaly. But through out my experience i know that EE friends or Rl freinds , always cheat together . e.g AoD members Nike & Nice. So maybe we all should keep an eye on this 4hp guy...

devilridermax
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: devilrider

Post by devilridermax »

clear glitch if your information provided matches the save

Wizo
Advanced Member

Post by Wizo »

uIwehFx wrote:. I am sure this 4hp guy was in this clan , too. I thouhgt i boomed out really well in Liga , maybe too well. I know Mcmuffin and 4hp are "friends" , not sure if they know each other personaly. But through out my experience i know that EE friends or Rl freinds , always cheat together . e.g AoD members Nike & Nice. So maybe we all should keep an eye on this 4hp guy...
lol. is this ur serious thought?
that's the most stupid "proof" I've ever heard about. This maybe happens sometimes, that friends glitch together. But what does friendship mean in an online game? U don't even know if they're friends at all.
"Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof
We all must meet our moment of truth"

uIwehFx
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: uIwehFx

Post by uIwehFx »

I do know because i got it out a conversation that they know each other in RL , and this wasnt a proof , this was just an guess :D . And the guess was not really found in the freindship, it was found in the really nice liga boom of him, and this connected to the freindship as well , made me struggeling

PeLlE
Nemesis
Xfire: thepelie
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Pelie

Post by PeLlE »

It would be better if you'd keep wild guesses away from this section. 4HP is an old and experienced palyer so unless you get a proof I'm pretty sure hes just good.
dreamwalker: i already clearly stated for all the english people that i dont play here
eeralf: ======???????????
eeralf: dont undersstand say it in street language
dreamwalker: fam mans already said im not gwarning wid yo shit on dis ting

jsr24
Forum Noob

Post by jsr24 »

is he ban-able???? or no because no locate?

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

I don't have time to check both the save and the logs tonight. I'll let you know soon if there will be a ban or not.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Ok, so this guy obviously glitched at least 1000 food in the game. From the locate logs, I can prove the game happened but I can't find any trace of this McMuffin guy in them. I know him and 4hp play most of their games together, so I don't find it hard to imagine that McMuffin was provided the IP of the game via instant message.

Again, another case similar to the last cheating post. The person was not logged in to the lobby so we can't 100% prove the player was in the game.

I also wouldn't draw the conclusion that 4hp cheats without any proof. In the games I've played vs. him, his performance has been rather sub-par (no offense if you read this), so if he has been cheating then he isn't doing a very good job at it.

Topic locked.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”