Problem with the Omega Patch

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the lobby, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
euse thomas
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: euse thomas

Problem with the Omega Patch

Post by euse thomas »

Hi

I have a strange Problem with the Omega Patch Version. Slipknot tried to help me, but it doesn't function. My Version is 1.00.7347 AOC Patch 1.1d by Omega and id needs 1.00.1668 to play with others in the Lobby. I repaired EE Aoc then it was Version 1.00.0644, then i removed the old Omega patches and updated. But always, it comes back to 1.00.7347 :cry: . Thank you 4 your help.

euse thomas

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Re: Problem with the Omega Patch

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

Did you install AoC from a disc or from a download? If a download then did you download it from somewhere other than here?

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

You might also want to try finding the DB folder -- \Sierra\Empire Earth - The Art of Conquest\Data\db -- and deleting it. Deleting the db folder essentially deletes all mods or unofficial patches for your game that modify version number. Your original, unpatched version number should be 1.00.2799 for AoC.

If you get that version number successfully after deleting the db folder, then reinstall Omega's patch.

If that still doesn't work you may want to try uninstalling AoC, then deleting the entire AoC folder -- \Sierra\Empire Earth - The Art of Conquest -- and then reinstalling.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

euse thomas
Forum Noob

Post by euse thomas »

Hi thanx for your Answers

I installed it from my Aoc Disc. My DB folder is empty and my unpatched version is 1.00.0644 :? .

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1654

save to desktop then extract/unzip to your ee and aoc folders or whichever you prefer to play

and are you getting a data folder within your data folder, if so delete them then repair, then use the patcher, if it keeps giving you double data folders then do the manual after deleting the datas again and repairing

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

Uninstall your game. Delete any remaining files. Reinstall. If the version number is 1.00.2799 install the patch. If the version number is not 1.00.2799, please uninstall, delete any remaining files, download the version that can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1206 and install it. If the version number is correct, i.e. 1.00.2799 then install the patch.

I'm pretty sure that if you follow all of these steps, your problem should be fixed. However, if this is not the case please let us know *exactly* what you did, and *exactly* where this process went wrong.

euse thomas
Forum Noob

Post by euse thomas »

Hi thanx 4 the answers

Is it possible to put the files back after the deleting and reinstalling Aoc? EES, SCN and SSA files?

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Yes, you can put them back, assuming you have saved them prior to deleting them.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Return to “Support”