EEAOC starts fine, but cannot see resources or unit stats

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the lobby, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
brandon110
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: brandon110

EEAOC starts fine, but cannot see resources or unit stats

Post by brandon110 »

[*][*][*]
UPDATE
[*][*][*]

I had to select a different rendering engine, and it now works PERFECTLY with FULL blown graphics. :)
Thanks for your help (The one person that helped)
Attachments
this2.jpg
Last edited by brandon110 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Re: EEAOC starts fine, but cannot see resources or unit stats

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

brandon110 wrote:I am posting a screen shot in moments.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=13522795
"This photo cannot be viewed because it has either been deleted or marked as private by the user."
Maybe you could just upload the photo here as an attachment instead of posting to your myspace page.

Are you installing from a dics or a download? if a download then where did you get it? Your hardware is more than adequate, it may be a damaged disc or corrupt download file since you've had the same problem after 2 installs.

brandon110
Forum Noob

Post by brandon110 »

10010 1111 10 wrote:
brandon110 wrote:I am posting a screen shot in moments.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=13522795
"This photo cannot be viewed because it has either been deleted or marked as private by the user."
Maybe you could just upload the photo here as an attachment instead of posting to your myspace page.

Are you installing from a dics or a download? if a download then where did you get it? Your hardware is more than adequate, it may be a damaged disc or corrupt download file since you've had the same problem after 2 installs.

I did upload the photo here as requested, and I installed from a disc. I will clean the disc and install again, but if it does not work could you suggest a place for me to download it?

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

Never seen that happen before so I really don't know what else to suggest.
brandon110 wrote: but if it does not work could you suggest a place for me to download it?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1206

brandon110
Forum Noob

Post by brandon110 »

I am downloading the file, after it is downloaded I will uninstall both games and then go straight from the .exe file, if it does not work i will post back here. Date of me installing will be February 21, 2010 - February 22, 2010.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Re: EEAOC starts fine, but cannot see resources or unit stat

Post by Arntzen »

I'm haveing that proublem on 1 of my computers right now. + The mouse and the f11-bar is blinking.

Tryed to reinstall it and use the EE Unlimited download, still same proublem. Tryed to reinstall it and use disc, still same proublem. (Have been on Windows Update and no new driver upgrades available.)

I'm useing Fujitsu Amilo Notebook X1 3670, Windows Vista Service Pack 2. Anyone know what may help?

*Edit* Pelie helped me out :D
Attachments
No font
No font
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Return to “Support”