If you had to rob a bank, how would you do it?

For all the off-topic discussion, nonsense, spam, or whatever you want to call it. Post it all down here. WARNING: Entrance may result in drop of IQ.
Pinky
Intermediate Member

If you had to rob a bank, how would you do it?

Post by Pinky »

I'm curious to see how some of you would go about doing this, its all fake of course. Its fun to think about, just the same.
Here's how I would do it. [edit] theres no rules, you can be as creative as you want and use whatever (real) equipment you want.

I always thought that the best way to rob a bank would be to do it at night, and cut the power 8 city blocks in which the bank was located. I think the best way to do this would probably be to have a man inside the power plant surge the power, and make it look like an accident. If you cut the power to just the bank, they have silent alarms that alert the police, and its completely obvious. As soon as the power went out we would detonate previously placed low-grade explosives outside of a separate bank, across town to draw attention, my team (there would be 3 of us[excluding the man in the power plant]) and I would put gas masks on, and one guy would enter through the roof and would place a small battery powered air pump and noxious gasses in the ventilation system which would incapacitate everyone for a limited amount of time. Long enough for us to get in an get out though, the gas would probably be Halo-thane, which is orderless, tasteless and invisible.

It wouldn't take long to take effect, and we could enter through the front door, carrying power tools and all with no resistance at all and make a b-line straight for the vault and computer systems. I should backtrack, one of my team members would be an engineer/explosives expert, one would be a computer hacker, myself and we would have to get an insider that worked at the power plant. We would all be equipped with stun guns and batons dressed as police, just to cause further confusion.
That being said, the hacker would wreak havoc on the computer systems, getting bank codes personal pin numbers, while the engineer and I would crack (or explode if necessary) the vault and would make our escape in a black Honda civic in case there was any witnesses, good luck tracking a black Honda civic. We would then ditch or burn the civic, though I feel the best choice would be to sell it to a Russian chop shop.

PS: We would also be equipped with silenced Glock 17's with extended mags for self defense, if all went well we wouldn't have to use any weapons at all, but in the event we entered the bank and met resistance, ideally we would use the stun guns or batons - because people don't look kindly on murderers. Neither do police, besides guns are messy and ballistics could be traced fairly easily.
When Corinth and Sparta both attacked Athens, im pretty sure Athens did not call them "Doubling Noobs"

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Re: If you had to rob a bank, how would you do it?

Post by Ghost »

I'd just pay some bum to call in some kind of disaster from a pay phone across town then run into the bank dressed up as cowboys and gun everyone down with .44 Magnums yelling stupid shit like "yeeeehawww," then maybe have some guy drive huge truck into the side of the building where the vault is and throw anything valuable in there and drive off in the truck, then swap vehicles in a residential area (no cameras there) and ditch the cowboy outfits.

Honestly Pinky, you thought too hard about it to actually not do it.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

well first i'd go to a bank
then id walk in with a gun
say "this is a stick-up"
then, gun down any of the cops.
then leave out of respect for the family of the cop.
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

White Fang

Post by White Fang »

id use a water gunthat looks like a gun ^_^! then when meh buddies are leaving the bank id splash the bank cop with the water gun xD
"TŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ ҜąžŤєř җ: fang's the most sexy offer"

taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

Post by taco »

im fairly sure banks have a couple of bak up generators these days. other then that yer u thought way to hard about it lol. would probobly do what ghost said and run a car into the side of the bank but the big 1s these days it wouldnt even work.

Pinky
Intermediate Member

Post by Pinky »

Haha well these are the things I think of during Political Science while the nerdy kids are arguing about abortion and shit, I also have a plan to commandeer the U.S.S Missouri- well I did, until I learned that its retired and they took the engine out.
One of my friends today suggested just driving a tank through the front door. Duh, why didn't I think of that? its so obvious haha.
I think your right about the backup generators, but I could find someway around them.
When Corinth and Sparta both attacked Athens, im pretty sure Athens did not call them "Doubling Noobs"

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

Pinky wrote:I'm curious to see how some of you would go about doing this, its all fake of course. Its fun to think about, just the same.
Here's how I would do it. [edit] theres no rules, you can be as creative as you want and use whatever (real) equipment you want.

I always thought that the best way to rob a bank would be to do it at night, and cut the power 8 city blocks in which the bank was located. I think the best way to do this would probably be to have a man inside the power plant surge the power, and make it look like an accident. If you cut the power to just the bank, they have silent alarms that alert the police, and its completely obvious. As soon as the power went out we would detonate previously placed low-grade explosives outside of a separate bank, across town to draw attention, my team (there would be 3 of us[excluding the man in the power plant]) and I would put gas masks on, and one guy would enter through the roof and would place a small battery powered air pump and noxious gasses in the ventilation system which would incapacitate everyone for a limited amount of time. Long enough for us to get in an get out though, the gas would probably be Halo-thane, which is orderless, tasteless and invisible.

It wouldn't take long to take effect, and we could enter through the front door, carrying power tools and all with no resistance at all and make a b-line straight for the vault and computer systems. I should backtrack, one of my team members would be an engineer/explosives expert, one would be a computer hacker, myself and we would have to get an insider that worked at the power plant. We would all be equipped with stun guns and batons dressed as police, just to cause further confusion.
That being said, the hacker would wreak havoc on the computer systems, getting bank codes personal pin numbers, while the engineer and I would crack (or explode if necessary) the vault and would make our escape in a black Honda civic in case there was any witnesses, good luck tracking a black Honda civic. We would then ditch or burn the civic, though I feel the best choice would be to sell it to a Russian chop shop.

PS: We would also be equipped with silenced Glock 17's with extended mags for self defense, if all went well we wouldn't have to use any weapons at all, but in the event we entered the bank and met resistance, ideally we would use the stun guns or batons - because people don't look kindly on murderers. Neither do police, besides guns are messy and ballistics could be traced fairly easily.
Thats why i asked u to draw the Picture, its me Fang and Hello robbing a back

Jos Sos
Novice Member
Lobby Username: Joesos

Post by Jos Sos »

i would get a gun, go in, shoot the roof and say "give me the money!" opening a bag for them to put the money into.

White Fang

Post by White Fang »

:shock: wha wasnt there a movie about this o.0
"TŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ ҜąžŤєř җ: fang's the most sexy offer"

OREO
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: OREO

Post by OREO »

I would get a Finance degree, then start working at a large bank. After that, I would befriend Vladimir Putin, get an MBA, climb the corporate ladder, and become the Chief Financial Officer. I would then embezzle tons of money and go to Russia where I would never be extradited.
ФЯ₤ Ф et Anubis

Onigen104
Basic Member
Lobby Username: 1HFAM

Post by Onigen104 »

I would have super powers like in the movie jumper....pop in, grab the stash, and pop out.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

i want mild powers.
like, telescopic vision.
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

devilridermax
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: devilrider

Post by devilridermax »

2 people

1 hides in toilet ^_^
1 cuts electricty and starts fire to building and runs!
toilet guy waits for everyone to run and hits the money

p.S he has blown a hole on the wall from the toilet out where he will escape ~!

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

Ill just rent a really bug truck and hook it up to the bank.... oh wait fuck what if the truck dosent have cup holders?

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Post by SlipKnoT »

do what they did in swordfish. althou i dont condone bank robbing

Return to “The Basement”