PRE_PLAYER pls check

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
GODSEND
Novice Member

PRE_PLAYER pls check

Post by GODSEND »

Lobbyname: PRE_PLAYER [alias citizien]

Game: p2n sh

- Food at scn editor: 455food
- Stoneage: 1120food
- at least made 14 spearmen=> 336food
- Now have a look on timeline cits, u will see that at the first maximum he reached his topsize of about 35cits then i raped him with my wing and he lost about 20 cits but timeline shows that he went back to about 34 cits.

Doesnt that mean he made at least about 35 cits ( 15 to get the topsize then lost about 20 but made it again to nealry 35 cits population)
=> 1400food

food needed at all => 3311 food

food haveing:
- 800 start
- 1703 gathered

food at all=> 2503 food

about 800 food missing

Btw u can ask flydance he was his wing at this game and he said that he recieved 200 food tribute from him but to bad that i cant proof it is food and the trib actually came from him.
Attachments
AutoSave 2010.01.02 - 23h.15m.41s.rar
(255.36 KiB) Downloaded 401 times

GODSEND
Novice Member

Re: PRE_PLAYER pls check

Post by GODSEND »

PRE_PLAYER was last seen joining [GR™]_ComBaTKiLLeR's game (76.110.223.0) @ 1/2/2010 11:39:21 PM UTC using the name PRE_PLAYER

source: sexa

it is a scan from a game after that i showed of

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

38 total cits were made along with 15 army and stone age + 455 left in bank = 3457
gathered 1703 gathered, 300 tributed, 800 start = 2803

654 glitched

there were no fishing boats made or killed, i scanned the fish around the docks and they are all at 450 still

scanning entire lobby only one to join a game under pre player was pre player

GODSEND
Novice Member

Post by GODSEND »

He didnt even make one fisherboat if u look u can see that the dock isnt finished i set a club to block the sea. This game was very over about 12f11 kroom and me rushed in his base while flydance was making spear (well what options he had lol). Well these things i cant tight proof, but when u ask ppl from his game i think they can confirm what i say. Many player suspect him last days. recent games were very odd this isnt the first he cheatet iam sure, saw him masspearing without any fishing and tributing patch to wing lol...

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

Sexa you know your a mod you can ban him

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

Destroyer wrote:Sexa you know your a mod you can ban him
you shouldnt be posting useless stuff here and only admins can ban people :P

taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

Post by taco »

havent downloaded the save, but u said fly dance did 200 tribs. without proof thats 200 off. i also didnt c u state that u analised his civ in scen editor. means u assume hes got cr. unless its retardly obvious it wont fit in civ. that would knock it down about 400. this is enough to give me resonable doubt he didnt glitch. but in saying that if u do grab his civ used. and has no cr. and timeline shows hes loses are infact cits and not spears. then i completly agree he would of glitched.

FACE_TO_FIGHT
Forum Noob

Post by FACE_TO_FIGHT »

taco wrote:havent downloaded the save, but u said fly dance did 200 tribs. without proof thats 200 off. i also didnt c u state that u analised his civ in scen editor. means u assume hes got cr. unless its retardly obvious it wont fit in civ. that would knock it down about 400. this is enough to give me resonable doubt he didnt glitch. but in saying that if u do grab his civ used. and has no cr. and timeline shows hes loses are infact cits and not spears. then i completly agree he would of glitched.

hi all i agree with taco to hard to prof that he cheats with this state
and Omega made new update of no cheat in ee game

and for GodSend he can make many spears in f11 20 about more than 20 spears without fish(12 citis in forgating is enf to do that)
plus u cant make sure how many cits u killed coz u might think but hard to know how many

so i dont adimt if this player cheats

ACU33c
Basic Member

Post by ACU33c »

face to fight is pre_player ....
dude, thats a clear cheat here ....just math it ..

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

Sexacutioner wrote:38 total cits were made along with 15 army and stone age + 455 left in bank = 3457
gathered 1703 gathered, 300 tributed, 800 start = 2803

654 glitched

there were no fishing boats made or killed, i scanned the fish around the docks and they are all at 450 still

scanning entire lobby only one to join a game under pre player was pre player

300 tributed = total tribute he received which WAS added into his food
this is eec, did no scan on civ just figured it with cost reduction, if no cost reduction then food glitched would be much more
2803 is total food that he could have had, total needed to do what he did = 3457
2803-3457= NEVAGTIVE 654 = glitched

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

FACE_TO_FIGHT wrote: hi all i agree with taco to hard to prof that he cheats with this state
and Omega made new update of no cheat in ee game

and for GodSend he can make many spears in f11 20 about more than 20 spears without fish(12 citis in forgating is enf to do that)
plus u cant make sure how many cits u killed coz u might think but hard to know how many

so i dont adimt if this player cheats
ACU33c wrote:face to fight is pre_player
Yes it is Pre_Player. I love when people come here pretending to be someone else. Do you really think we can't match forum account information to Lobby account information Pre_Player? Be a man and defend yourself AS yourself.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

I don't have time to check this myself. I need a clear YES, IT WAS GLITCHING from a moderator, then I'll ban him.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

1,702 food gathered + 800 initial food = 2,502 food available (zero tribute received)

38 cits made x 40 food each = 1,520 food spent on cits (includes cost reduction)
15 spearmen x 24 food each = 360 food spent on army (includes cost reduction)
Epoch to stone = 1122 food (5,000 hp capital confirms standard var)
1520 + 360 + 1122 = 3002 food required

3,002 required - 2,502 food available = 500 food glitched, not even including whatever food was remaining. Assuming 455 remaining food is accurate then the amount of food glitched is 955.
Ghost wrote:I need a clear YES, IT WAS GLITCHING from a moderator, then I'll ban him.
Yes, it was glitching

GODSEND
Novice Member

Post by GODSEND »

well done... wish nice vacation to pre player and if u back be sure we have alwys eye on you....

FACE_TO_FIGHT
Forum Noob

Post by FACE_TO_FIGHT »

hi all
who said i'm not pre player

this account did it when this foruom worked out

i said as ECO said that's it

and whatever u thnk if u realy think i cheat so what about godsend or handlamp ?
sometimes i see them got thounds of clubs in few minus dont tell me they are expert players

but i'm sure they are expert cheaters
i belive that some good players are on like Atma and Gr
but i'm sure there ary many AOe players expert cheating u never catch them? why? becuase they do good civ for cheating and just know homw many glitching food the needs without catching them

whatever you might think i will lose ee
no at all i will gain my life

EE is wasting time
realy i wast time it's lke people that cant leave drinks

realy that's great thing you did Ghost that baned me
and thank you Godsend :)
you wast your time and i will gain all time in real life :)

thank you Atma you are realy nice man
and i think you and other gr players are realy nice even what u belive in me

thank you all
and you all have fun

regards

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”