Big bug with multiplayer mode

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the lobby, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
Idril1313
Lurker
Lobby Username: Idril

Big bug with multiplayer mode

Post by Idril1313 »

Hi,

I have some big problems with the multiplayer mode,

In the first, the lan game with hamachi doesn't work...
When I try to play with the adaptater network setup for Hamachi, the game start...But 1 second later => crash and go back to window with a classic error message (Window close the programm etc etc).
It's the same if I try to play alone (in a lan game, I can play in single player's mod) , or if I don't host the game.

But when I try to play with my default lan's address, the game start normally...
My friend have the same game than me , with the same version, but he has no problem.
I have the same problems with empire Earth, and Empire earth age of conquest.

In the second, I have empire earth in 2.0 and all my the port for EE open with the correct protocol, but I can't join a party and no one can see me if I host a game. :| .

My system:
Win vista SP 2
DirectX 10.0
Empire Earth 2.00 (Same problems with other versions)
Quad cpu 9950 @ 2.83 GHz
4 GByte DDR2
GeForce 280 GTX

Thanks for all

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Re: Big bug with multiplayer mode

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

Idril1313 wrote:Hi,

I have some big problems with the multiplayer mode,

In the first, the lan game with hamachi doesn't work...
When I try to play with the adaptater network setup for Hamachi, the game start...But 1 second later => crash and go back to window with a classic error message (Window close the programm etc etc).
It's the same if I try to play alone (in a lan game, I can play in single player's mod) , or if I don't host the game.

But when I try to play with my default lan's address, the game start normally...
My friend have the same game than me , with the same version, but he has no problem.
I have the same problems with empire Earth, and Empire earth age of conquest.

In the second, I have empire earth in 2.0 and all my the port for EE open with the correct protocol, but I can't join a party and no one can see me if I host a game. :| .

My system:
Win vista SP 2
DirectX 10.0
Empire Earth 2.00 (Same problems with other versions)
Quad cpu 9950 @ 2.83 GHz
4 GByte DDR2
GeForce 280 GTX

Thanks for all
Well, we really do not provide support for Hamachi, that's an entirely different setup and we don't run it, we run Save-ee which is an onlne-multiplayer system that utilizes Direct Connect rather than LAN. Personaly I'm not all that familiar with LAN game troubleshooting, perhaps someone else here is but I wouldn't expect much. If you are intent on using Hamachi then you may have better luck finding a solution at Hamachi's support site. However, I would obviously recommend you download and use our lobby instead, it's much more user friendly and we can assist in any problems you might encounter with it much easier.

inola
Nemesis

Re: Big bug with multiplayer mode

Post by inola »

Yeah we don't offer support for hamachi you can go to this link for hamachi support.
http://community.logmein.com/logmein/

Return to “Support”