Super Smash Bros. Brawl and deleting topics

Talk about other games -- past, present, and future -- in this forum.
Moo
Spam4food

Super Smash Bros. Brawl and deleting topics

Post by Moo »

Whats with the Topic Always Gettting Deleted? Anyways If your a Brawler Tell us your Favorite Character and second, Stage and Friend Code Ex: MY favorite Is Ike Backed up by Ness Ill use capt0n falc0n of your that big of a n00b at the game. My favorite Stage Would Be Port Town Aero Drive Backed up by New pork City.

X warrior411
Nemesis
Lobby Username: X Warrior411

Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Post by X warrior411 »

Destroyer wrote:Whats with the Topic Always Gettting Deleted? Anyways If your a Brawler Tell us your Favorite Character and second, Stage and Friend Code Ex: MY favorite Is Ike Backed up by Ness Ill use capt0n falc0n of your that big of a n00b at the game. My favorite Stage Would Be Port Town Aero Drive Backed up by New pork City.
Fav. Character:Link,Ike,Captain Falcon
Fav. Stage: Port Town Aero Drive, Final Destination, Battlefield, and Temple whenever I'm having a taunt party.
FC: 0946 5314 6887

inola
Nemesis

Post by inola »

Destroyer wrote:Whats with the Topic Always Gettting Deleted?
I think some of the save-ee staff delete topics on there spare time. lol

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

kirby > all.
kthnxbai
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Please, keep discussion on-topic (which happens to be "Super Smash Bros. Brawl" if you've already forgotten), or I will continue to delete your posts.

So yeah anyway the first Super Smash was badass because it was for N64 but I never bothered with the other ones because they were on gay consoles...

I'll also agree with Peow in saying that Kirby dominates the game. It really isn't fair at all.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

Post by taco »

i found the dominating players where those who had great smash downs. for example opponents in the air and u hit him down out of the map. so i liked yoshi. dk. capt falc. kirby had a smash down but wasnt the same.. it still worked cause it stopped them being able to jump after it.

the 2nd 1 had potential to b a freak fest. at 1 point me and a friend got so good at it we could siply catch that bomb guy when it was thrown at us(well most of the time)

3rd 1.. is good. but nothing compares to 64 it was king

inola
Nemesis

Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl and deleting topics

Post by inola »

I fixed the topic title for you Destroyer :)

X warrior411
Nemesis

Post by X warrior411 »

Ghost wrote:Please, keep discussion on-topic (which happens to be "Super Smash Bros. Brawl" if you've already forgotten), or I will continue to delete your posts.

So yeah anyway the first Super Smash was badass because it was for N64 but I never bothered with the other ones because they were on gay consoles...

I'll also agree with Peow in saying that Kirby dominates the game. It really isn't fair at all.
Ike and MK pwn in brawl in the hands of a master, to the point for MK being called broken, and rumors (which are false) of him getting banned in tournys :? .

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

If you hear rumors about characters in fighting games being banned in tournaments, but aren't official bans, that usually means that top players have a "soft ban" and they agree not to use the character. This is typical in a lot of fighting games.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

like using thurman thomas in that football game
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

Ghost wrote:Please, keep discussion on-topic (which happens to be "Super Smash Bros. Brawl" if you've already forgotten), or I will continue to delete your posts.

I played all three which i must say N64 was also the best ._. and meele was plain gay since the tiers F-ed everthing and a lot of clones and atleast Brawl has WiFi

X warrior411
Nemesis

Post by X warrior411 »

Destroyer wrote:

I played all three which i must say N64 was also the best ._. and meele was plain gay since the tiers F-ed everthing and a lot of clones and atleast Brawl has WiFi
Which sucks for me when I can't play Basic Brawl/Team Brawl due to my fucking router (friend mode works fine for some reason).
Portfoward & Nintendo doesn't list my router.

I'm fucked :shock:

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

X warrior411 wrote:
Destroyer wrote:

Which sucks for me when I can't play Basic Brawl/Team Brawl due to my fucking router (friend mode works fine for some reason).
Portfoward & Nintendo doesn't list my router.

I'm fucked :shock:
That happend to my cousen where he could never join a FFA Brawl game until like hours waiting lol

X warrior411
Nemesis

Post by X warrior411 »

That happend to my cousen where he could never join a FFA Brawl game until like hours waiting lol[/quote]
I just wait for about 30 seconds then it gives me an error.

Nintendo says it's a router problem.

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

X warrior411 wrote:That happend to my cousen where he could never join a FFA Brawl game until like hours waiting lol
I just wait for about 30 seconds then it gives me an error.

Nintendo says it's a router problem.[/quote]
Nin10doh KFC (WFC) Fails so your probally gonna need another Router

Return to “Gaming”