Maybe complete the download page...

No lobby feature requests. What do you think of the website? Have ideas for community events or a new service we can provide? Let us know here. Constructive criticism only please.
bissco
Lurker

Maybe complete the download page...

Post by bissco »

Hi,
Maybe it could be useful to complete the following page
pages.php?p=26
with the last update patches
Download latest patch for EE: www.eeaoctraining.com/fixes/EE%20Patch% ... 0Omega.msi

I have not seen this patch immediatly (a little bit hide) and i spend 2 hours to find it...
As this patch is obligatory, i am sure that it should be well placed in the dowload page...

Ty for all
Bissco

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Re: Maybe complete the download page...

Post by Omega »

1) You are NOT obligated to use the patch to play through the lobby. You can play unpatched games all you want. You only need it if you want it, or want to play in a patched game.

2) There are links to the patch in the lobby announcement, and there should also be one on the Save-EE downloads page (which also happens to be linked to in the lobby announcement). Since any time you log into the lobby the announcement is shown, and the downloads section on this site would be a logical place to look, I don't really know what else can be done to help people find the patch.

Your suggestion of creating a web page at the address you mention for it won't really matter, because people will need the link for that too, which would be placed in exactly the same place as the current link is... In downloads section and in lobby announcement.

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”