Aioros glitching like hell

Think someone cheated? Post it here with save game file and printscreens.
Bogdan_xD
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: [FAME] Bogdan_xD

Aioros glitching like hell

Post by Bogdan_xD »

I think i speak in the name of many many players that played against aioros, or at least saw him playing, of how much this guy loves to glitch.
Glitches he frequently use and can be seen during every stream in which someone plays against him or with him :
- Speed glitch of air storms or hurricane storms by pairing them with fighter's speed or fish boat's speed
-making more than 1 hero

Now, to be understood, every player is using the Dogs+Siege combo for the speed, and no one will comment about it as it's fine with everyone.
But the ones above, are literally shit, and only Aioros and sometimes itachi_*estrz or whatever his name is are using them, although Aioros is doing it every game.

My request, is a warning for the moment, and if it happens again, a 1 month IP ban.
Streaming Empire Earth , mostly Islands F11 60 @ https://www.twitch.tv/bogdanx94

CAV_range
Basic Member

Re: Aioros glitching like hell

Post by CAV_range »

if he is not modifying unit's speed by hexing it, i see no problem using it, dogs + slow unit for example, or any group, no problem.
2 heroes is more nasty, it should not allowed.

Bogdan_xD
Advanced Member

Post by Bogdan_xD »

that so, imagine 3 air storms + 15 fighters vs your 20 fighters, take a guess who wins, but again, imagine those storms are coming at the same speed as the fighters
Streaming Empire Earth , mostly Islands F11 60 @ https://www.twitch.tv/bogdanx94

CAV_range
Basic Member

Post by CAV_range »

just move your fighters away from them lol like if storms attack forever, its just 10 secs~ :roll:

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

This is called group speed and is legal. Multiple heroes is also legal. Look:
pages.php?p=lobby-tou

That being said, you could easily host a game with rules in them like: No multiple heroes and no group speed with storms.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Speaking of the ToU, what exactly is Time Freeze glitch?
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

CAV_range
Basic Member

Post by CAV_range »

Arntzen wrote:This is called group speed and is legal. Multiple heroes is also legal. Look:
pages.php?p=lobby-tou

That being said, you could easily host a game with rules in them like: No multiple heroes and no group speed with storms.
i am not agree with some "Legal glitches" listed there, so basically I can hex infinite fuel for example, and it is legal? or get an Engineer by hexing too and its still legal?
I think this list should be updated, last update is from 2009...

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

CAV_range wrote: i am not agree with some "Legal glitches" listed there, so basically I can hex infinite fuel for example, and it is legal? or get an Engineer by hexing too and its still legal?
I think this list should be updated, last update is from 2009...
No, hexing is not allowed. Those are glitches. If you're playing a scenario with engineer you can use this engineer to mine gold/stone, that's what it means.
Infinite fuel glitch can only happen in AOC on planet maps as far as I'm aware.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

lightnessking. wrote:Speaking of the ToU, what exactly is Time Freeze glitch?
anyone?
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

CAV_range
Basic Member

Post by CAV_range »

so in resume, bogdan, if your opponent has enough skill for grouping stroms + fighters and you cannot just move away your fighters/use hades/etc, its just means he is skiller than you, i think group speed was an advanced "feature" made by programmers for adding balance between the units, unlike multiple heroes, i do think it was an error and i think it should not allowed.

Bogdan_xD
Advanced Member

Post by Bogdan_xD »

bro, you ever played islands to understand ?

it's not about skill, i can glitch that faster than most players, but it's annoying af and pretty much every respectable island player is seeing it with bad eyes

CAV_range
Basic Member

Post by CAV_range »

Bogdan_xD wrote:bro, you ever played islands to understand ?

it's not about skill, i can glitch that faster than most players, but it's annoying af and pretty much every respectable island player is seeing it with bad eyes
yes my time is 1:22 usually, its a noob set after all, its just seen bad by noobs who cannot micro fighters, that is all.

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”