plautus

Think someone cheated? Post it here with save game file and printscreens.

Re: plautus

Post by Guest »

Other people got. A chance why not me. I didn't use modified civ anymore

-Vg- Basilik
Novice Member
Lobby Username: -Vg- Basilik

Post by -Vg- Basilik »

Hey,

First of all I wish you all a happy new year :)

To this ban: I know I am not an admin and it is up to you (in the end) what you decide. All I can say I think it is a little bit unfair to ban this guy without an official warning (from a mod/admin). I mean guys like Aioros, Halloween, alej0, abcd etc. .. All these used cheats for various reasons ... They got dozens of chances before a ban and it was much more difficult to see their cheats (come on ... 8+9 range ...).

I don't know plautus and I have nothing from it to "help" him. But I think everyone should get the same penalty. Empire Earth is a small community, we need every single player. A few years ago I played a game. I was an admin there. We got like 100 players every day. We banned for every thing that was not allowed. After 2-3 years the server was offline.

I am not saying we should allow cheating/bug using etc. Hell no. But I think the EE community should warn the members and yes ... Give a second chance as if you did it to all others. If he does it a second time, ban him for a month. If he does it more often, increase the time. And then ban him permanently.

I wrote with him a bit. I think he understood his lesson. Now he knows what will happen. I know he should have when Arntzen and others told him its not ok. But ya ... People are different.

It is your decision but please think about my words. That's all I want :)

Greetings
Basilik

D55
Lobby Username: D55

Post by D55 »

I'm just curious, what sett was this guy playing?

Bogdan_xD
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: [FAME] Bogdan_xD

Post by Bogdan_xD »

considering the pic from original post, i'd say modern
Streaming Empire Earth , mostly Islands F11 60 @ https://www.twitch.tv/bogdanx94

plautus1
Novice Member

Post by plautus1 »

Neotje wrote:
Locodoco wrote:
Rex wrote:In case I happen to be in one of these 8 player games where he's in. How do I see his civ he's using to see if he was cheating or not?

The Host Can take Quicksave , or you can also do it with AutoSave.

You can load as him with Scen editor , or download Drexmod.
I don't think you can see someone's civ with scen editor. The only thing that I know works is load the save with drexmod and make sure someone else is loaded on the person who you expect of using the hex civ (change to same color, make sure the player was not in the saved game originally). Then after it loads just check the civ and its pretty easy to figure out if there are any double occurrence.
how to load in as someone else?

plautus1
Novice Member

Post by plautus1 »

Why am I banned again>?

Today it says "invalid CD key" same message as before

Jodocus
NeoEE Developer
Lobby Username: Jodocus

Post by Jodocus »

No. Invalid CDKey is not the same as "CDKey banned" or "CDKey is not active". I don't know what you've tried, but you may have screwed your installation while trying to circumvent the ban. Try to reinstall the patch. You aren't banned in the system since more than 1 week.

plautus1
Novice Member

Post by plautus1 »

invalid cd key is the same message I got when I was banned

Jodocus
NeoEE Developer
Lobby Username: Jodocus

Post by Jodocus »

Again: if you ruined your CDKey installation, you won't even get to contact the server. Have you tried to reinstall the patch? Do you get specific error messages?

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

He as been seen online again, don't worry :)
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”