drexmod bug or ghostie found a way to cheat?

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
Bogdan_xD
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: [FAME] Bogdan_xD

drexmod bug or ghostie found a way to cheat?

Post by Bogdan_xD »

so, i was playing some island game of 2v2v2v2 and at some point in the end of the game, i noticed ghostie in drexmod's HUD being in age XV.

in EEC , XIV is the latest age ( Nano Age ) while XV is Space Age from AoC.

here is when he was still in XIV : https://www.twitch.tv/videos/298514641?t=01h07m22s
1-2 min later in drexmod's it appears to be XV.

Also every saved game after he enters XV, crashes while all the ones before that, are loading completly fine.

Is there any tool to read the results of a saved game?
here's the latest save game right before finishing the game: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oprm0b3aehgkm ... s.ees?dl=0
Streaming Empire Earth , mostly Islands F11 60 @ https://www.twitch.tv/bogdanx94

Jodocus
NeoEE Developer
Lobby Username: Jodocus

Re: drexmod bug or ghostie found a way to cheat?

Post by Jodocus »

Looks strange, though judging on how I know ghostie, I rather wouldn't expect him to come up with an exotic cheat. Was there any advantages for him during the game? EEC has no space age implemented, so I would rather think it's some bug, related to the mod. Maybe you should ask drex about this issue, he might know more.

Bogdan_xD
Advanced Member

Post by Bogdan_xD »

ye, waiting for an answer for him

also yea, there's no advantage for Space Age compared to Nano.The only thing i can think off would be Zeus II which does exist in EEC.But that's pretty much it.

Most likely just visual.
Streaming Empire Earth , mostly Islands F11 60 @ https://www.twitch.tv/bogdanx94

drex888
Lobby Username: Drex888

Post by drex888 »

It's not a drexmod bug, believe it or not, Ghostie is actually evolved to the space age at 2:42:15!
I do not know what advantage he could give from the space age, but the game crashes if you want to see the stats charts! precisely because EE does not handle the space age.
Notice also that at the same time, the Hud score jump +500, which could represents a glitch about +4000 iron / gold.

Jodocus
NeoEE Developer
Lobby Username: Jodocus

Post by Jodocus »

Very strange! If possible, please keep an eye on that behaviour. If it happens again, it might be intentional which would smell like abuse...

Bogdan_xD
Advanced Member

Post by Bogdan_xD »

even if it's abuse, the fact that you can copy stuff from AoC to EEC, is really something to question about.

Imagine if you can copy the files that allow the Power Civilizations ( the ones that cost a lot of civ points ) into EEC.Some of those things are mostly related to game mechanics( 7miners/insta town center/gold&iron inter trade) and not game objects ( like priest towers/ missle bases)

D55
Lobby Username: D55

Post by D55 »

I loaded game in scen editor and it said ghostie was in nano. I then brought out my laptop and loaded the game as ghostie, again he was in nano. I even looked at his civ and there was no hex civ points. So from what I can tell there is nothing proving he is in space age becides drex mod.

jokbon
Basic Member
Lobby Username: jokbon

Post by jokbon »

There is various bugs with ee code. Especialy because there is so manny versions of empire earth.
sometimes i seen myself show up in stats with 0 resources which made me think wtf.
also there was case when i was detected by drexmod as hacker lol

i would say you shudnt trust empire earth, i had so manny bugs with it like 50types of them...
also there was manny bugs with drexmod, but i still think each of them were caused by game itself.
I always noticed that after using the empire earth game decay happens.
isusues not specific to any exact thing there is always someting hapening original

drex mod menus disapear, drex mod loading game doesnt work, campaighn not working while other gamemodes work, cursor disapear, frames limit, decay fps, crashes at game start, crashes at hosting, crashes at upnp, crashes at moving mouse too fast, crashes on game start, white everything, white grid water, mouse sesitivity change while swiching game meny game lobby etc, bad pach cd key isusue, cd key isusue at login, crashes only on aoc but not eec, crash at start on black screen, crash on start on logo, empire earth process duplication (one uses ~8-20megs other 80 and bot of them dont work, the game isnt visible)...

jokbon
Basic Member
Lobby Username: jokbon

Post by jokbon »

There was also bug when setings doesnt change and reset on restart of the game...

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”