alej0 again

Think someone cheated? Post it here with save game file and printscreens.
D55
Lobby Username: D55

alej0 again

Post by D55 »

so Maj sent me this saved game today that he played with alej0. Clearly the warning did nothing.

So we see Mr. alej0 has gathered 14905 food. We also see he has a total of 7991 at dark. Let's call it 7191 since he started with 800. Stone cost 1122 food. copper cost 1584 food. bronze cost 2640 food. dark cost 3168 food. This mean it cost him 8514 to age to dark. now we add the 7191 he has and we get....15705 food. Now here some more math for you I counted his cits and all of his popped capital. All of the cits he made cost around 9600 give or take. so 15705+9000. "I'm saying 9000 because im nice" and you get 24705 food, but yet he only gathered 14905 food? so there you go guilty again and I was not even in this game. clearly he glitched at least 10k food AGAIN.
Attachments
AutoSave 2018.03.24 - 02h.20m.53s.ees
(601.99 KiB) Downloaded 448 times
idiot4.jpg
idiot3.jpg
idiot2.jpg
idiot1.jpg

ElloW

Re: alej0 again

Post by ElloW »

His total spent doesnt equate to what he should be spending.. i didnt do any calculations accurately but roughly atleast 9000 food on cit, 6-7k wood (fishing boats, farms, buildings), gold and iron 7-8k for epoching and some small amount of stone maybe 1k for walls. thats near about 25k and i might be missing some stuff so yeah his spend of 14-15k is way short.

ElloW

Post by ElloW »

well actually his spent is 24k oops.. but still the food gather and spent is fishy considering he had 9k in stock at dark. so is it possible that you edit a save game and change resources? if thats so it could be someone wrongly trying to get him banned.. just a thought

ElloW

Post by ElloW »

alright i just checked and found out that we can change any players resources from scen editor and then save game to manipulate. i wont take this as a hard proof really since it could now be someone trying to prove him cheater second time to get him banned. its true he clearly cheated the first time but this one i wont take it as a solid evidence

D55

Post by D55 »

ElloW wrote:alright i just checked and found out that we can change any players resources from scen editor and then save game to manipulate. i wont take this as a hard proof really since it could now be someone trying to prove him cheater second time to get him banned. its true he clearly cheated the first time but this one i wont take it as a solid evidence
wow you really need to do learn how to do basic childhood math. Let's say I did edit the scen screen. Lets say that he had 0 food in the stock in dark. He spent at least 9000 food on cits he had and that are popped in the capitl. If you read my post you will see that pre to dark cost 8514 food. So he spend at least 17514 in aging and cits but he only gathered 14905, and yes started with 800. So if i edited the scen like you are saying i could of he still had to of glitched at least 1809 food and that is if he had 0 food in stock. None of this would matter though because I could also just change his epoch to dark and add cits where I please. So if this is the case, than all of the players that we have caught the past month are probably innocent.

please..

Also, realforce told me he is able to check if a saved game are edited

RealForce
NeoEE Developer
Lobby Username: RealForce

Post by RealForce »

Hey D55
Actually save game was not edited. It is very fine...
I would like someone confirms with a clear calculations
thanks for reporting D55
regards, RealForce

D55

Post by D55 »

I thought my post made it pretty clear, but okay I will see if I can get someone to double check

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

ElloW wrote:alright i just checked and found out that we can change any players resources from scen editor and then save game to manipulate. i wont take this as a hard proof really since it could now be someone trying to prove him cheater second time to get him banned. its true he clearly cheated the first time but this one i wont take it as a solid evidence
get the save from every player and let them match. also i think that every savegame is also saved to server? (I vaguely remember something about jodocus implementing this?) Not sure about this one though.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

D55

Post by D55 »

lightnessking. wrote:
get the save from every player and let them match. also i think that every savegame is also saved to server? (I vaguely remember something about jodocus implementing this?) Not sure about this one though.

This is no longer relevant. Realforce confirmed the save was not edited. As you see in his post
RealForce wrote:Hey D55
I would like someone confirms with a clear calculations
thanks for reporting D55
regards, RealForce

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

I don't give a flying fuck if it's no longer relevant. You can use this information in the future.

D55

Post by D55 »

lightnessking. wrote:I don't give a flying fuck if it's no longer relevant. You can use this information in the future.
Maybe you just didn’t understand so I will show you again.
So if realforce has clearly shown here he can see if a saved game
Is edited or not than why would anyone waste their time gathering up
The saves from other players? It appears all you are doing is trolling.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

Alejo starts with 800 food and 20 citizens.
He gathered 14905 food.
14905+800=15705
In save game there is 7 fish boats, 3 tc with 5 pop, 6 capitols with 15 pop.

3tc with 5 citizens each = 15 cit
6 cap with 15 cit = 90
242 cit count-7fishboats 235
- 20 starting citizens

15+90+235-20=320 total citizens made
1 citizen cost 40
320x40=12800
320 citizens cost 12800 food

Stone cost 1122 food, copper cost 1584 food, bronze 2640 and dark 3168 food.

1122+1584+2640+3168=8514
Total cost of dark age in food is 8514.

Alejo has still has 7991 food (you can see in scenario editor).

15705-12800-8514-7991=-13600

Alejo has glitched 13600 food.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

d555killer wrote:
lightnessking. wrote:I don't give a flying fuck if it's no longer relevant. You can use this information in the future.

You missed the 2nd pard of what I said then. But I'm going to forfeit this discussion. You can't win an argument versus a moron and I play to win.

Locodoco
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Locodoco_

Post by Locodoco »

lightnessking. wrote:
d555killer wrote:

You missed the 2nd pard of what I said then. But I'm going to forfeit this discussion. You can't win an argument versus a moron and I play to win.
Not an EE win i guess?
pody: eC .. is etc for what ?
_[eC]_Arntzen_: european cunts
pody: ahh .. ok bro
_[eC]_Arntzen_: np
_[eC]_Arntzen_: :)

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

that's true, game still freezes for me :(. I'll stick with pubg and league instead.

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”