Neoee Cavs vs RCee Cavs

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
Minato
Basic Member

Neoee Cavs vs RCee Cavs

Post by Minato »

Hey
I noticed recently while playing some mid 1v1s in GR that cavs are a lot weaker there ( Or Swords are overpowered there? )
I don't know how to explain it but in neoee I manage to micro and protect base smoothly so In GR things should be similar? but seems not , I was having a hard time vs normal swords which I used to beat.
You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choice.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Re: Neoee Cavs vs RCee Cavs

Post by Arntzen »

Struggling to play micro intense strategy on LagRanger you say? Shocking! :shock:
Both CA and SW are identical on GR/NeoEE. Siege Towers on GR are stronger early game though (half hp, but half price + faster speed on GR).
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

ApoCalypse-Jensen
Basic Member
Lobby Username: נєиѕєи

Post by ApoCalypse-Jensen »

If you Managed to Micro On GR that'd be surprising.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

The last time I checked where microing on GameRanger was available is when I played vs bots.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Minato
Basic Member

Post by Minato »

Lag effects the game badly
but Assuming the game isn't laggy , they still would win , Siege towers are just so cheap there .. ( 40 wood 25 gold WTF) so by f11 8 they come to my base with 2 siege towers filled with a decent amount of swords but yea I already got my fortress with 2 houses but thats still useless because basically f11 8 swords are just better than Cavs so the damage of that attack effects the whole game and they would win sooner or later just by spamming my base with 2 siege towers every 2 mins. but in neoee it's not that easy to get those 2 siege towers unless I never micro and basically neoee players tend to use siege towers in late games , not in early games as 90% of GR players do . I might be an idiot for thinking Cavs are weaker in RCee though.
You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choice.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

May I suggest a common GameRanger tactic. (Atleast back when I played.) Full wall and pray you survive till f11 60 then ctrl attack move ur army into their base. No micro needed because of the ping.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Return to “EE General Discussion”