Turns out

Only for talk specifically about the Art of Conquest expansion.
Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Turns out

Post by Arntzen »

I'm the best AOC player as well.
provocation intended
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

darkpast
Novice Member
Lobby Username: GoG_Eisregen

Re: Turns out

Post by darkpast »

Where are the opponentsssss?

TzarKosta
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: TzarKosta

Post by TzarKosta »

If no one plays it is easy to be the best :mrgreen:

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

just fun to bash joey and shade

joey
Basic Member
Lobby Username: joey

Post by joey »

lmao mortar turtle becuase cant produce enough units to compete. hardlife

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

Mortars are great units.
Mortars are especially great against opponents incapable of attacking any other way than clumping up their marine+at mix and ctrl-move.

That being said, it's not like I wouldn't beat you without mortars. Since you're big headed and all, I dont expect you to accept. Like you didn't accept 1vs1s when your AOC-friends where online. But of course we could play 1vs1 without mortars and see how it goes. Might even put it on youtube for all to see if you like...

Now go run behind zeke and ask him to carry you :lol:

joey
Basic Member

Post by joey »

dunno where u got the whole run behind zeke to carry you thing. 99% of the time when people say these type of things they are reflecting on their past or present... it makes sense becuase you ran behind krass and waited for him to fall off for not playing for years and 1v1 him lol, winning. i would expect nothing less for some no life euro scum to beat everybody who doesn't take this game seriously anymore. lmao if any of us were in your prime you'd be no competition. end of story. but hey atleast u can add to your resume you "think" your #1 on a dead game. might get hired at mcdonalds or burgerking :tongue:

joey
Basic Member

Post by joey »

only some fag who was beyond garbage feels the need to make youtube video's beating rusty/careless players lmao :thumbsupl:

joey
Basic Member

Post by joey »

shit i just remembered you should probably post the 6 games i beat u when i just started playign again ^_^ SAS VS PEACEFORNIGERIA etc 6-2 the 2 games u desperately massed mortars and i just laughed hysterically as i watched my army die ctrl clicking. looool

joey
Basic Member

Post by joey »

not to mention your embarassing cit flood on eec when you felt the wrath of my mortars. lmfao the Disparity in your play is baffling how headpumped u are at being extremely overrated on a dead game trash kid im done here lmfao :mrgreen:

BigRon
Lobby Username: BigRon

Post by BigRon »

:silent:
Attachments
fag.jpg

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

HAHAHA you came back to this 4 times before you calmed down? Forgot to read the small print?

It's funny. I used to think I didn't understand you and faith because my English was bad, now it's getting clearer and clearer the reason I didn't understand was because you're simply making zero sense.
joey wrote:dunno where u got the whole run behind zeke to carry you thing. 99% of the time when people say these type of things they are reflecting on their past or present... it makes sense becuase you ran behind krass and waited for him to fall off for not playing for years and 1v1 him lol, winning.
Simply saying it makes sense doesn't make it true. Getting carried by someone clearly superior in 2vs2s since day one, while bragging about ones skills even though you're nothing special on your own does not equate 1vs1ing someone who just got back to EE. As for this "waited for him to fall off" fabrication.. Do you really believe someone would get good in a game after arguably the best player left. Only to hope for him to return rusty and then play him? Do you think things through or do you just throw your thoughts into the universe hoping nobody picks up their stupidity?
joey wrote:i would expect nothing less for some no life euro scum to beat everybody who doesn't take this game seriously anymore. lmao if any of us were in your prime you'd be no competition. end of story.
Are you comparing yourself, a one set player who turns out isn't even good at said setting, to all the players who actually got good in this game?
I've played maybe 2-5% of the amount of Mod TL games you've played and already our games are so one sided you refuse to even try.

The rest of the posts are just classic scrub. Since logic and reasoning isn't helping you you're turning to personal attacks?
joey wrote:but hey atleast u can add to your resume you "think" your #1 on a dead game. might get hired at mcdonalds or burgerking :tongue:
joey wrote:only some fag who was beyond garbage feels the need to make youtube video's beating rusty/careless players lmao :thumbsupl:
FYI Since 2012 or so I haven't put up a single video that other people didn't ask for. Before krass came back he told us eC's and people were getting hyped to see him against me in 1v1s. Not all could be there to obs, some were lagging etc.. So at least 5 people asked me to record those games and put them up.
If I wanted to brag and look good I'd just upload printscreens of victories and not uploading every game played in a series with wins and losses. Uploading videos let's everybody see every mistake made, poor decisions, and general bad play. Not what you should do if you want to brag.
joey wrote:shit i just remembered you should probably post the 6 games i beat u when i just started playign again ^_^ SAS VS PEACEFORNIGERIA etc 6-2 the 2 games u desperately massed mortars and i just laughed hysterically as i watched my army die ctrl clicking. looool
Haven't lost 6-2 in AOC since Save-EE. PEACEFORNIGERIA doesn't sound familiar either but I remember losing three to PsY_yppsi and once to ALPHA_OMEGA. I don't remember how many I won though. I do remember the last time we 1v1ed I beat you every single game, while you were desperately trying forward towers and shit. Afterwards you cried to jodocus begging him to nerf mortars. :D
joey wrote:not to mention your embarassing cit flood on eec when you felt the wrath of my mortars. lmfao the Disparity in your play is baffling how headpumped u are at being extremely overrated on a dead game trash kid im done here lmfao :mrgreen:
Cit flood on EEC? What? :shock:

Anyway. I was hoping being provocative would actually bring out some winner instinct in you guys, instead of all this bitching. Guess there isn't much hope left for getting a good game from you AOC guys. The only two exceptions were zeke and Tornado who gave better games from the gecko than joey could after playing like 50 games.

joey
Basic Member

Post by joey »

thats was all 1 sitting figured i'd give you some time of your day considering how tryhard you are on a dead game ^_^

yeah i was ysppi and alpha omega lmfao those were my first couple gmes back, and u lost about 3 to me as alpha till you massed mortars twice i couldnt help to sit there and laugh with my hands off my mouse and keyboard. my posts make perfect sense but becuase it made you feel stupid im glad u sat there and made sure to clarify every little detail that got you to that point.

begging jodocus to nerf mortars? it was clear sarcasm lmfao

1 set player lmfao i played every set including liga in my prime with players twice as good as anybody currently playing neo ee. that 1 liga game u vs krass or samuel, i forget. but your tower placement and play was LOL godawful i wish i took a screenshot of how you thought it was important to place your tower between a pathway of the black map and trees so he didnt flank u instead of forage/mine hahaha priceless play by the book garbage kid.

Let's not forget how hard u struggled at mid sh no rush 45 for the entire length of sierra lobby(5-6 yrs maybe?) think outside the box and you might breach cashier at a suit shop :mrgreen: :thumbsupr: :thumbsupr:

I have an idea. play indy tl/sh no siege lets see how well your control really is without mortar/siege spam. if you like i'll sit there and play no rush 45 with ya like your old times bud :thumbsupr:

BigRon
Lobby Username: BigRon

Post by BigRon »

back in the good old days when things actually mattered. well not really it was 2009 i think and EE was already dead but as you can see the so called "best EE player" was a pile of shit when competition was higher.
Attachments
asd11111.jpg
Last edited by BigRon on Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

joey
Basic Member

Post by joey »

lmfao! i wish i had all my old screenshots probably thousands on my other hardrive cant find it though

Return to “EE: AoC Discussion”