NeoEE Lobby

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
XenoWarrior
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: XenoWarrior

NeoEE Lobby

Post by XenoWarrior »

Hey! Thanks for accepting my registration here.

I've come wondering if the NeoEE lobby source is available anywhere?
Getting back into EE, I started writing a C++ application which can receive TCP connections from Empire Earth.

I decoded the request from the EE client, getting requests for things like:
"TitanServer/DBProxy"
"TitanServer/Auth"
"TitanServer/Firewall"
"EmpireEarth/Patch"
And the lot.

But, sending data back just says that the response message was unexpected. Sadly, I have no source for EE to actually write something that will give the client what it is expecting. :P

If the source isn't actually available for public, maybe there is a way I could join up and help out with the project?

Anyway, thanks again!

herik
Momma's boy
Lobby Username: herik

Re: NeoEE Lobby

Post by herik »

Sounds cool dude. Probably best for Jodocus to get back to you, since he's in charge of the development. I'm sure he can always use a talented mind such as yourself.

XenoWarrior
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: XenoWarrior

Re: NeoEE Lobby

Post by XenoWarrior »

herik wrote:Sounds cool dude. Probably best for Jodocus to get back to you, since he's in charge of the development. I'm sure he can always use a talented mind such as yourself.
Thanks! I already got a PM from him talking about why there is no public code and of course it's understandable (people using the code to find exploits any the lot)

Return to “EE General Discussion”