Hi

Come on in and introduce yourself to the community.
PeLlE
Nemesis
Xfire: thepelie
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Pelie

Hi

Post by PeLlE »

Hi people of EE.

Is anyone still around? just curious what happened to those I knew, played with and well.. all the other scrubs I probably can't remember anymore!
If youa re still around just drop a hi and let us know what you are up to lately! Or something like that, I'm a curious person.. I guess.
dreamwalker: i already clearly stated for all the english people that i dont play here
eeralf: ======???????????
eeralf: dont undersstand say it in street language
dreamwalker: fam mans already said im not gwarning wid yo shit on dis ting

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: Hi

Post by lightnessking. »

Hi frog :D
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

CusTomm_
Lobby Username: Adventure_

Post by CusTomm_ »

Trix acutally passed a mass mail to all Ts members lately. Some Ts still playin: Trix, Puni, Colo, Gambit, Sporatik and me, u should get that Kik messenger thingy :) and get on for some games :P

PeLlE
Nemesis

Post by PeLlE »

Not to be rude but out of those you mentioned I know Tricky and Puni. I have not the slightest clue who the rest, including you are haha
Maybe I'll log on just to see how things look around there
dreamwalker: i already clearly stated for all the english people that i dont play here

CusTomm_
Lobby Username: Adventure_

Post by CusTomm_ »

PeLlE wrote:Not to be rude but out of those you mentioned I know Tricky and Puni. I have not the slightest clue who the rest, including you are haha
Maybe I'll log on just to see how things look around there
Well we even played "together" on old sierra servers, but dont worry :P Gambit Spora and me joined when neo ee was up, i guess Colombiano is a member a bit longer so u might remember him

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Post by SlipKnoT »

hi pelie how is all with u? i been in australia for over 1 year now. i just got back from a 4 month trip through thailand, vietnam and cambodia. ive decided i want to open a bar in one of those countries. it will happen perhaps next year. for now i am back in australia and have no real time to play EE especially with the time difference.. nobody is ever on when i log in cause of that.

p.s you do know colombiano and customm!! still the silly pelie of old haha!!

P.S.S hope you're well dude!

PeLlE
Nemesis

Post by PeLlE »

A bar huh, seems like a quite matching thing for you. Too hot for my taste though, I prefer them cold countries by a lot surprisingly. You got to watch out for Jen though, heard the old battle axe ran around australia somewhere hungry for old EE players ;) But yes, glad to hear you are doing fine, I personally am probably doing better than ever. I think it might be fun to keep in touch with those of us who are still around, despite the fact that we most likely will not meet on EE again as my gaming times are fairly long over by now.

p.s. I have literally no clue who customm and colombiano are, but I've always been bad with names.. and people used to change their names more than they changed their socks back in the days it seems. At least to me.

Return to “Say Hey!”